Become a Patron!

Where to sell used vape mods?

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there, just wondering where i could sell some of my used vape mods, looking to clear some of my inventory? i really have no idea how to sell them.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You could list them on eBay.

And after you have been around here for awhile, you could try listing them on the hardware thread.

grandsouls

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
eBay.
If your in canada i have seen them go on there a lot as well/ keeps everything local.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or, ... You could do what a lot of folks are keen to do. I need to explain just a tad. In our world, there is a great evil. This great evil is thought to be caused by a thing all too human, greed. Some folks at some point were purely good folks. They saw this evil coming down the street as is said. These good folks were determined to not let great evil win the day, ever. Well, it requires thought and a virtue that is also most human, empathy.

Think back a bit and remind yourself how rough you've had it in life. A lot of that crap in your life comes from the great evil greed. Others who are not good folks at all desire to not let good and equanimity have even a second of the day, ever. Are you not glad that somewhere along the line, someone offered you good advice, maybe goods and they asked nothing in return?

Well, guess what? We all face off against this great evil, every day. If you remember to keep empathy inside your heart of hearts, isn't a good feeling to help others? Do you think taking a stand against evil is worth maybe some advice, maybe some goods? Is life worth it? Is love? Is Light?

Folks are keen to do what is called paying it forward, or PIF. I've gotten stuff from folks simply by posting a need to the forum. Granted, I also PIF when I am able. This is just what we do, we do not abuse this gift. We respect it and honor it. It keeps the evil at bay. So, you could sell your mods and I'm not saying you can't. What I am saying is you might consider PIF if you've got empathy, love, Light in you. Okay, thank you for reading. I'm now off the soapbox. :)

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or, ... You could do what a lot of folks are keen to do. I need to explain just a tad. In our world, there is a great evil. This great evil is thought to be caused by a thing all too human, greed. Some folks at some point were purely good folks. They saw this evil coming down the street as is said. These good folks were determined to not let great evil win the day, ever. Well, it requires thought and a virtue that is also most human, empathy.

Think back a bit and remind yourself how rough you've had it in life. A lot of that crap in your life comes from the great evil greed. Others who are not good folks at all desire to not let good and equanimity have even a second of the day, ever. Are you not glad that somewhere along the line, someone offered you good advice, maybe goods and they asked nothing in return?

Well, guess what? We all face off against this great evil, every day. If you remember to keep empathy inside your heart of hearts, isn't a good feeling to help others? Do you think taking a stand against evil is worth maybe some advice, maybe some goods? Is life worth it? Is love? Is Light?

Folks are keen to do what is called paying it forward, or PIF. I've gotten stuff from folks simply by posting a need to the forum. Granted, I also PIF when I am able. This is just what we do, we do not abuse this gift. We respect it and honor it. It keeps the evil at bay. So, you could sell your mods and I'm not saying you can't. What I am saying is you might consider PIF if you've got empathy, love, Light in you. Okay, thank you for reading. I'm now off the soapbox. :)

:grumpy: :3

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I never seen no charity request thread.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never seen no charity request thread.

There isn't one. I had a minor issue with a mod, a mechanical one. I mentioned needing a repair kit in passing. A friend private messaged me and asked for my shipping address, said they would send me the kit as they had an extra. I was not seeking charity, nor pouting or begging. I could have waited a while until I was able to buy a few repair kits. This friend told me not to worry about it, they needed to pif.

I've sent various things out, batteries, an RDA, I'm preparing to find someone in need of a specific type of mod and send one that I have spare out. It's something a lot of us do here and on another forum about vaping, some of us even find one another on other forums, social media. The Internet & web make it possible to form genuine friendships and to allow yourself to be generous even if you might be dirt poor. There's always someone worse off, there's always someone better off. Paying it forward helps us all find balance.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There isn't one. I had a minor issue with a mod, a mechanical one. I mentioned needing a repair kit in passing. A friend private messaged me and asked for my shipping address, said they would send me the kit as they had an extra. I was not seeking charity, nor pouting or begging. I could have waited a while until I was able to buy a few repair kits. This friend told me not to worry about it, they needed to pif.

I've sent various things out, batteries, an RDA, I'm preparing to find someone in need of a specific type of mod and send one that I have spare out. It's something a lot of us do here and on another forum about vaping, some of us even find one another on other forums, social media. The Internet & web make it possible to form genuine friendships and to allow yourself to be generous even if you might be dirt poor. There's always someone worse off, there's always someone better off. Paying it forward helps us all find balance.
I did come across this after I made my post but hardly any activity.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/pay-it-forward-pif.403/

grandsouls

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I've sent various things out, batteries, an RDA, I'm preparing to find someone in need of a specific type of mod and send one that I have spare out. It's something a lot of us do here and on another forum about vaping, some of us even find one another on other forums, social media. The Internet & web make it possible to form genuine friendships and to allow yourself to be generous even if you might be dirt poor. There's always someone worse off, there's always someone better off. Paying it forward helps us all find balance.[/QUOTE
Thanks you seem like a very kind person. I called this morning pissed odd he said ok come down we will figure something out ok.
So I will be off in a bit to go talk to this knob ed

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did come across this after I made my post but hardly any activity.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/pay-it-forward-pif.403/

That's because lots of us "live and work in darkness". That means you might get a strange request from someone unexpectedly they'll say something along the lines of "shoot me a pm, got something I'm having trouble with ...". Then you get them saying in private, "give me a shipping address. I got a few things extra/bought doubles, figured you might like ..." But they'll also tell you "keep your gob shut, I sent you nothing. I'm not such a softy, I'll deny it ... ".

We don't do it for 'credit or status'. It is our way of keeping 'karma, fate, providence, call it green eggs and ham' all settled up, to make more light in the world. And don't go around expecting anyone to just pop up and toss you an offer, or send you stuff. Don't work like that, won't work like that. That road is greed. Hm, have you heard of Random Acts of Kindness? If so, you'll likely have a better understanding. :)

I'm sorry if I'm not doing too well explaining this. It is something to me that is the core of being human. I'm agnostic, I do good because we are from birth 'wired' to do good. We get taught to hate, separation, division, greed. In as much as the society, in general, teaches this, so too does religions. Not sure why we've not learned to take "love one another" and leave the rest out of it but there it is ... . And to me that's way too simple, Einstien will be admonishing me for eternity I know. *chuckles*

Apologies, I need to scoot. Got wood to do, or dogs to feed, or something to help somebody somewhere ... i get cloned but it's to no avail. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if it's run of the mill stuff you can sell it here or ECF...ECF is a pain in the ass. if it high end hard to get stuff you'd have better luck on high end forums or facebook groups.

That's because lots of us "live and work in darkness". That means you might get a strange request from someone unexpectedly they'll say something along the lines of "shoot me a pm, got something I'm having trouble with ...". Then you get them saying in private, "give me a shipping address. I got a few things extra/bought doubles, figured you might like ..." But they'll also tell you "keep your gob shut, I sent you nothing. I'm not such a softy, I'll deny it ... ".

We don't do it for 'credit or status'. It is our way of keeping 'karma, fate, providence, call it green eggs and ham' all settled up, to make more light in the world. And don't go around expecting anyone to just pop up and toss you an offer, or send you stuff. Don't work like that, won't work like that. That road is greed. Hm, have you heard of Random Acts of Kindness? If so, you'll likely have a better understanding. :)

I'm sorry if I'm not doing too well explaining this. It is something to me that is the core of being human. I'm agnostic, I do good because we are from birth 'wired' to do good. We get taught to hate, separation, division, greed. In as much as the society, in general, teaches this, so too does religions. Not sure why we've not learned to take "love one another" and leave the rest out of it but there it is ... . And to me that's way too simple, Einstien will be admonishing me for eternity I know. *chuckles*

Apologies, I need to scoot. Got wood to do, or dogs to feed, or something to help somebody somewhere ... i get cloned but it's to no avail. :)

This post made my day. Glad there are more people like this out there. Its getting more and more rare every day. ❤

VU Sponsors