wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have been hidden on ELR since 2015 lol, I didnt even open my one inbox message until just now and it was the thank you for joining message from Daath when I set up my ELR haha. I just changed my name on there to wllmc I was "some dude" :p I wanted to only have my recipes here on VU but lately I have been debating on sharing some recipes so at least people can get the right recipes there lol baby sets I guess at least I changed my name :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have been hidden on ELR since 2015 lol, I didnt even open my one inbox message until just now and it was the thank you for joining message from Daath when I set up my ELR haha. I just changed my name on there to wllmc I was "some dude" :p I wanted to only have my recipes here on VU but lately I have been debating on sharing some recipes so at least people can get the right recipes there lol baby sets I guess at least I changed my name :D

Too funny Will!! I had a really hard time getting mine up there.. took me a long time, as I do mix in weights.. and it still does not come out perfect, but it does give me a chance to see some of my recipes. After I dunno how many giggs I take up on my external hard drives, I had to do something. The only thing I have is it should read 100.00% as it throws a lot of my recipes 1% and under, off. With flv's new bottles, it will become even more complicated. The bottle drops are not all the same, and most the time now I feel like I am winging it posting up on elr with them. Even one drop can push them over.

*Sighs* :tantrum:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Too funny Will!! I had a really hard time getting mine up there.. took me a long time, as I do mix in weights.. and it still does not come out perfect, but it does give me a chance to see some of my recipes. After I dunno how many giggs I take up on my external hard drives, I had to do something. The only thing I have is it should read 100.00% as it throws a lot of my recipes 1% and under, off. With flv's new bottles, it will become even more complicated. The bottle drops are not all the same, and most the time now I feel like I am winging it posting up on elr with them. Even one drop can push them over.

*Sighs* :tantrum:
those bottles lol ugh

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
those bottles lol ugh

bwahaha mhmm... makes a grown woman cry!
Once I figure them all out, will have to do something with my site to reflect the new changes.. again!
I also see a lot of recipes being rewritten.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just changed some vendors and thought that would be okay, I guess.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yer, all mine are private as well. I'll think about it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have over 500 more that are private.. I need to look thru and release some more. :p

I saw that :p
(some french company/person.. go figure)

I only have a few, but here, cool idea Smoky

Mixing for 2+ years, just started recording What I mix somewhere safe from spills a couple months ago lol

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=169622

LoL @Pegleg Meg this is the fun! :)

I waited years before even snagging an account, as all of mine are in notebooks or on my hard drive. Some are treasures and others are just yuck, but even the worst idea can be remade into something yummy! and it is why i tell everyone to keep your notes on your flavors. they are what helps you out the most on what you like in certain flavors and even the way they are used.. looking back now from years ago, I am just amazed :D

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And another recipe thief is on the loose at ELR....the name is Bandera and he/she just today posted @HeadInClouds' Quikberry Pink and a warped version of his Long Island Iced Tea. They've even posted a recipe stolen from Fumonoid (who likely stole it from someone else). People are assholes. :facepalm:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
And another recipe thief is on the loose at ELR....the name is Bandera and he/she just today posted @HeadInClouds' Quikberry Pink and a warped version of his Long Island Iced Tea. They've even posted a recipe stolen from Fumonoid (who likely stole it from someone else). People are assholes. :facepalm:

happens a lot, Teresa... even mine.
I have stopped a few vendors from selling juice made by my recipes.
Even tho we can not really trademark these, I can stop someone from selling mine, if I can prove it is my recipe they are selling.
It's not hard, a simple purchase either by me or friends and a few letters and phone calls.

Like a good lock on a door, only keeps honest people out. If someone wants a recipe, they will snag it.

VU Sponsors