Become a Patron!

Which 3 batteries are best for Wismec RX 200

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So pretty new I just ordered the Wismec RX200 and now what 3 batteries will be best for this? What amps and mah and everything in between.
All this is like a foreign language to me. Please help. Thank you
Richard. Marine3313

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't just buy 3. Buy 6, that way you can continue vaping your RX while the other set is on the charger.

Other good choices are the Samsung 25R, the Sony VTC4 (25 to 30 amp capacity), or the LG HB6 (30 amp).If you are going to push the watts limit of the RX you should go for the higher current batteries.

The mAH is how long the battery will last. The higher the longer it will last. Higher current batteries will not have the higher mAH due to the chemistry of the battery to produce higher current, but you can use more power.

Order your batteries at a reliable vendor such as Lion Wholesale. They only sell genuine batteries and test batches before selling them.

If you have the bucks invest in a standalone charger for your batteries. You can charge in the RX, but I trust an external charger more. Any that Lion Wholesale has are quality. $25 for an Efest LUC4 is reasonably price and a good charger.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hg2 have worked very well for me and in my usage outlast the 25r's but I am sure you could find someone who disagrees.

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I'm going to go with hg2. Wish they had a deal or does anyone know a coupon code I could use. I need 6 and a charger.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I'm going to go with hg2. Wish they had a deal or does anyone know a coupon code I could use. I need 6 and a charger.
No coupon code here. However, the price is pretty good at Ilumn.com. You can get your charger there as well. I recommend the Xtar VC4 and order the optional USB wall adapter too, in order to make full use of the charger's ability. BTW, the Xtar can also restore over discharged batteries, which most other chargers in its price class can't.

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mooch had precautioned those who were on the new RX200 firmware to be wary of high temps at max power with the 30Q/HG2. Food for thought.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Liion Wholesale is always competitively priced if not the lowest, and their rep Jon is a supporter of this forum and always quick to answer questions and provide information. Personally I return that support by purchasing from them.

http://liionwholesale.com/

VU Sponsors