Become a Patron!

Which Atty

Greetings, new here, but not to vaping.

Hope this is in the correct sections. If not, I hope a mod will get it moved.

After my last acquisition (old style Fuchai and a Crown 1) I stopped buying or keeping up with developments in the vape world. That Fuchai was amazing. It lived a rough life - left in the car during Florida summers and left in the car during Kansas winters. It skipped across many parking lots. It lasted well over a year, then finally passed away (RIP ol' bud).

A lot happened between me getting that set up and going shopping. I went to get a new mod as was like "whoa". A little Google, a little YouTube and I ended up with a GeekVape Aegis. I have that old Crown riding on it. I'm running it at 77.7watt with a .25ohm coil and it hits great.

Thing is - the Crown is skinny. I want to get a new atomizer BUT - I am limited to 100watt. I would also like something kind of rugged to go with the bullet proof mod.

So.... what would y'all recommend as something 24-26mm that runs good under 100w (.25 Crown seems to for me) and is kinda stout?

Thanks

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello Black Wolf, welcome to VU. So you're wanting a chunkier larger diameter tank with drop in coils? I enjoy the Freemax Fireluke, surprisingly good flavor and coil life. Not at all rugged tho. I generally use rtas so can't be of much use. If any of the aromamizer line uses drop in coils will work for your needs. @MannyScoot will know.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man you will need at the most (6) per year on the Fireluke.... And get the .25 not the .15

Just buy the Fireluke and 6 coils and your good for a year......

There she is at the bottom line in the middle of the Giants........
d0a5444e7b8556778a3c9b061840b272.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fireluke is very hard to beat, it's in my top 3 for sub ohm tanks so I 100% recommend it.
Also if you liked the original crown, the crown 3 is even better.
The Cleito 120 is good too and you don't need to vape it at 100-120 watts.
I use an Aegis mod too and I vape it at 70 watts.

Thanks guys. I think I was looking at the wrong on, in the pic.

Does it "bell out" in the center a little? If so, gotta pass. Need the glass to be straight walled and prefer the pic to stick out a little past it so, when it gets knocked over, the metal hits the table. That is what saved my Crown, many times, and what broke my Kanger SubTank Mini several times

What is that little guy, up front, in the pic? The more metal the better.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys. I think I was looking at the wrong on, in the pic.

Does it "bell out" in the center a little? If so, gotta pass. Need the glass to be straight walled and prefer the pic to stick out a little past it so, when it gets knocked over, the metal hits the table. That is what saved my Crown, many times, and what broke my Kanger SubTank Mini several times

What is that little guy, up front, in the pic? The more metal the better.
That is the wake RTA, I have one coming Friday. It sure looks nice doesn't it??
And yeah the bubble glass for the Fireluke is ugly as fuck.
I don't mind my cleito 120 one cos it doesn't bulge out as much

VU Sponsors