Become a Patron!

Which B&M

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or where should I go to get some modifications done on some so so preforming vape gear?

I have 2 tips I would like to get the bore a bit bored out.
Also need a top cap and ring on a origen storm clone that would work worlds better that needs some love.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Nasty Nasy, you can probably the tips bored out at any machine shop close to you, not to familiar with Portland yet so not sure where a good vape shop would be, I dealt with a couple vape shops there and was extremely unimpressed....They are a lot better than the crap shops we got here in Salem though, thats for sure. Although we got one decent shop here, the owner kills it whenever he is behind the counter lol.

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm using 1/2 Price Smokes, mostly because it is walking distance from me. Decent selection of gear but nearly everything is over priced except for a few of the kits, ego style batteries (Ego, Aspire, Spinner), and the juices. Awesome juices, good product range, but almost everything (Especially VV/VW Mods) is ridiculously overpriced. Only really worth going there for the juice anymore.

So anyone find any good shops yet? Because I'm in need of one that isn't too horrible of a commute by bus.

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully checking out the Elements Vape shop today, I'll let you guys know how it goes. :D

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Elements on Hawthorne was pretty chill. Not a lot of wares but it was awesome to just hang out in there with the seasoned vaper regulars and watch them build coils and see other peoples techniques. I wanted to pick up some of their high VG juice but they were low on their juice stock when I was in. They also have an awesome little discount corner. :)

tdengsot

Member For 4 Years
Try Fatboy out in Gresham across from Gresham Toyota, guys&gals are hella chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors