Become a Patron!

which batteries for smok t-priv?

im gonna get a smok tech t-priv 220w starter kit and im not sure which batteries i should buy for it. it holds 2 18650 but not sure with mah and amperage i should get. i dont wanna end up with the wrong battery.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's Mooch latest(?) battery chart.
If you plan on Vaping under 100 Watts get either Sony VTC6 or Samsung 30Q. If over 100 Watts get Sony VTC5A.

Try to buy your batteries from reputable stores or websites. Don't buy from Amazon or Ebay due to them selling fake batteries.

If you are new to Vaping and don't know what wattage you are going to run, tell us what tank you got along with the Gpriv and we can make suggestions.

And ask any other questions you may have. Good group of folks here to help you out.
e3edb4ae0c662c3658b25272bbd79ed0.jpg

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i use lg hg2's in mine. i vape around 60-65 watts, and can get 2 days of vaping between charges. if this is your first mod that takes 18650's i recommend getting a charger, and 4 batteries (so you always have a charged pair). the t priv has balanced charging (according to djlsbvapes), but i still recommend using an external charger.

Here's Mooch latest(?) battery chart.
If you plan on Vaping under 100 Watts get either Sony VTC6 or Samsung 30Q. If over 100 Watts get Sony VTC5A.

Try to buy your batteries from reputable stores or websites. Don't buy from Amazon or Ebay due to them selling fake batteries.

If you are new to Vaping and don't know what wattage you are going to run, tell us what tank you got along with the Gpriv and we can make suggestions.

And ask any other questions you may have. Good group of folks here to help you out.
e3edb4ae0c662c3658b25272bbd79ed0.jpg
its comes with the big baby beast from smok

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the Q2 coil in mine and vape at 70 watts, I vape the T8 coil at 90 watts.
I use Samsung 30qs & get two days out of it. Bare in mind though I do not just use the T-Priv, if I was too only use that one mod alone I'd get a day out of it as I vape a hell of alot.
Btw it's an awesome combo, the big baby is my most used mod. The paintwork seems better than my alien too which is definitely a pro.
I use Samsung 25rs when I'm vaping at 120 watts & decent battery life there too.
The big baby can't go above 120 really so never been an issue.
I use Sony VTC5As for my Cloud beast but your not gonna be vaping at 150 with the big baby

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant the big baby is my favourite tank. I'm. So freaking tired. It's not the afternoon, I'm in the UK LOL

VU Sponsors