Which box mod would you guys get?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, that is the part that wasn't really moving me .. I love the smooth finish of my Cana. Well, I am thinking about wrapping it anyways once it get here.

You think the wrap will still take on the textured finish ?

One place that Cloupor got into trouble on the early Canas was that the top of the cover seam cut through the juice well. So they came up with the box that had the lip overhanging the top of the lid. I don't think that just making the juice well tiny on the T6 is the greatest way to avoid soaking the internals. I was hoping that people would be noticing it by now so that Cloupor fixes it before I get one. It seems that a lot of the box mods are forgetting that lesson.

I did notice that , don't like it .

The Sig 100 made it to FT but it is just as cheap to buy it at eciggity and use the 10percentoff code and it would get here much quicker as well.

Well if the Sig warranty is through Asmodus i would much rather take FT's extremely generous warranty , anyone know who handles the Sig warranty.

I just noticed the SIG warranty center is located in California , this is not sounding good , probably Asmodus.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checked out the sig yesterday. Dual 18650s, battery door magnets, big fire button.... sold

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You think the wrap will still take on the textured finish ?

I did notice that , don't like it .

Well if the Sig warranty is through Asmodus i would much rather take FT's extremely generous warranty , anyone know who handles the Sig warranty.

I just noticed the SIG warranty center is located in California , this is not sounding good , probably Asmodus.

Well it is the Cloupor T6 that I was thinking about wrapping :) .. When I first got the Cloupor DNA I thought about wrapping that one also, but I soon came to love the smooth glossy finish so I changed my mind.

I am also concerned, and not that jazzed about Cloupor reverting back to using that seam across the top of the device .. its another reason why I said that the T6 looked rough around the edges, and less refined than the Cana. It makes no sense to me why they would want to do that, especially considering the backlash when they tried it the first time with the Cana's.

At the end of the day though I am more concerned with how this 100W is going to work, along with the wireless charging. But that seam is deffo already a Con on my checklist.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
2rNcPa4.png

NO Adonis here...move alone please.

But you take a mean selfie though :p

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The T-6 looks very very similar to the shape and design of the Cloupor Cana box except the window is different , some say it feels lighter . Does it feel as rugged and tough as the Cana box?
Lets hope the T6 does not have Hot glue all over it like the HANA clones did.. what a freaking mes.
Just a FYI the Fatboy and the Sigeli are the same box vapordna just did a custom run of the Sigelis... I myself just want the dual battery life I will never use 100w or 150 hel I never use 50w with my IPV V2 unless I am doing a build on top of it andhave it locked and then decide to burn the coils for a bit

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hopefully I just did the right thing and purchased the Siggy 100W for $90 shipped from Arizona.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171512757028

The beast has great reviews, magnets on the back and a full 1 year warranty.

And now I can go to testosterone filled vape meets where all the dudes (and some dudettes) are waving their metaphorical weenies in the air and claiming "mine is bigger than yours!"

Even if I will never go beyond 30 watts.

Now I HAVE A BIG ONE!
Nice to have the extra power though. A simple .5 build @ 4.5 volts is 40 watts.

I know it's supply and demand, but why are these unsophisticated simple devices so expensive? I mean, my Galaxy Tab S has 96gb storage, high res 10" screen, keyboard, wifi, bluetooth, quadcore processor, etc, etc... for 500 bucks. Comparing, these mods should cost ten bucks. My kids have toys that are more sophisticated, and half the price or less.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am also concerned, and not that jazzed about Cloupor reverting back to using that seam across the top of the device .. its another reason why I said that the T6 looked rough around the edges, and less refined than the Cana. It makes no sense to me why they would want to do that, especially considering the backlash when they tried it the first time with the Cana's.

Did the test units have a seam? I have one of the first wave Cloupor Cana's and no seam. I thought it was the Hotcig's that had the seam but I could be mistaken. Either way it makes no sense to do it now.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Did the test units have a seam? I have one of the first wave Cloupor Cana's and no seam. I thought it was the Hotcig's that had the seam but I could be mistaken. Either way it makes no sense to do it now.

I think it was Cloupor, Hotcig, and KSD that had the seam across the top initially .. but agreed, with all the hoopla that it caused the first time around, one would think that they would go there again. But we shall see, I hope to have mine by early next week. :)

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got my t6 today. It seems, so far, to be a very solid device. There is a seam in the top, but this time around it isn't running through the juice well. Battery life seems to be doing well, as I have used it for about an hour, pretty hardcore, and my battery is still @ 95% (MNKE 3500) The buttons are a little bit rattly, but I still love the feel of them, much nicer than the little cana mods button. The inside is clean, and pretty much glue free, everything is where it should be. The resistance reading is pretty close, but who knows for sure, because all of my regulated devices and my tester seem to have a .1ohm variance, and the t6 falls within this. It says it goes to 100 watts, and I believe it, as the wife has already complained about the vape cloud rolling down the stairs. I heard her mumble something about monsters coming out of the mist.... I do see that the finish has changed a bit from the Cana, as the t6 has a slightly brushed or grippy thing going on, which I really like. The magnets that hold the back door on are VERY tight. The screen looks clean, and not super bright like the evolve dna. All the chip features work fine. Lots of venting around the side and bottom. The hi temp cutoff seems fine, and unless you chain vape at 100 watts, you will probably never see it. I chained my kayfun @ .9ohms, at 30 watts for like a minute, and it finally cut off. I can't imagine someone using it normally will have a problem with that. It does have an adjustable 510 pin, but I have left it screwed in all the way and it seems to fit most of my atties just fine that way, with a minimal gap (like playing card thickness). Anyway, I feel that this is a good device for me so far, I will probably give you an update in a week or so after I really put it through it's paces.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Update....I have vaped the t6 all evening. I went about 4 hours vaping my kayfun @ .85 ohms at 25 watts, which took my battery to around 60% and that was about 400 puffs according to the counter. Just spent the last hour on my plume veil .35ohms @ 50 watts, which took my battery to around 36% at around 100 puffs. Yes, I am over-nic'd lol. I could easily see this thing lasting me all day no problem at my normal vape habit. I usually vape 7-8 ml per day. And by this time, on a mech, I would have changed out batteries at least once. I have also discovered that 100 watts is way to much for me lol. I took about 10 tokes on 6mg juice and it was just to friggin much. Oh, and I have yet to see the too hot error under normal vaping.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update....I have vaped the t6 all evening. I went about 4 hours vaping my kayfun @ .85 ohms at 25 watts, which took my battery to around 60% and that was about 400 puffs according to the counter. Just spent the last hour on my plume veil .35ohms @ 50 watts, which took my battery to around 36% at around 100 puffs. Yes, I am over-nic'd lol. I could easily see this thing lasting me all day no problem at my normal vape habit. I usually vape 7-8 ml per day. And by this time, on a mech, I would have changed out batteries at least once. I have also discovered that 100 watts is way to much for me lol. I took about 10 tokes on 6mg juice and it was just to friggin much. Oh, and I have yet to see the too hot error under normal vaping.
Is this going to be your primary daily driver? I am just wondering about the long term performance.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
T6 is amazing so far handled a few drops to the ground magnets are bitchin, battery life is bitchin, ease of use is bitchin, ease of adjusting the 510 bitchin, nearly perfect ohms check also another bitchin i give it a 5 putta 5. Got the G2 clone...bitchin design....everything else is not so bitchin. The thing has an awful learning curve and a 2-3 second delay on firing and a two second delay on stopping but it hits hard as fuck....honestly id go with a T6 cant beat the price, ease of operation and battery longevity (40 watts for 250 puffs and still 50% life is outstanding) make it worth the 100ish price tag.

vladtepes

Member For 4 Years
The original Vaporshark DNA is only $119 now. Yeah it isn't 50w+ but it is a solid device. But from your choices I am assuming you want big power.

I had a hana clone.. and it was fine.. no real issues to name.. but then I got a vaporshark.. the difference in build quality and construction is mind numbing.. the thing is built very well.. and its tiny.. which is a huge advantage to me.. and the wattage is plenty for anything I would ever need..

I ordered the T6 earlier today. Long battery life and USB charging is what I wanted. Doubt ill use 100 watts but Im sure ill try it. Bought Efest 4200MAH battery for it.

Cant wait to get it :)

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still really liking the t6. Everything seems good so far, and have had no real problems. 2600 puffs and still going strong.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have seen one glitch with the t6 so far. Sometimes the screen stays on for long periods. I put a fresh battery in it before bed one night, and it showed 99%. I took a vape off of it, set it down, and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed that the screen was still on. It must not drain much power, because it was still at 99%. Vaped it a few times, then set it down, screen went off after a couple min, like normal. 5600 puffs and that's the only problem I've seen so far.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have seen one glitch with the t6 so far. Sometimes the screen stays on for long periods. I put a fresh battery in it before bed one night, and it showed 99%. I took a vape off of it, set it down, and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed that the screen was still on. It must not drain much power, because it was still at 99%. Vaped it a few times, then set it down, screen went off after a couple min, like normal. 5600 puffs and that's the only problem I've seen so far.

My Cana and T5 seem to wake up at weird intervals. It's something about the Cloupors that I have come to expect.

L

Lighty269

After all the hype and searching I decided to go with the IPV2S. For reasons, the design and build of the chip.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I find it to be basically flawless for those not exceeding 100w. Works every time for me with no issues on any of my atomisers. For upwards of 100w, I use my God Box.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it to be basically flawless for those not exceeding 100w. Works every time for me with no issues on any of my atomisers. For upwards of 100w, I use my God Box.

Hey Foggy, who had the best prices on the God Box, I think I am leaning towards this one?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You'd have to Google that one. I bought mine locally and paid $120.00
Kgrww9X.jpg

Great stuff this!

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I notice folks talking about 2x18650 mods. All these duals use stepdown/series converters, more akin to the OKRs, TIs and Raptors. It wasn't too long ago these types were on the sh*t list, everyone was warning against stacking, even Mr. Brylcreem, pbusardo.They start at 8.4V, they need 2 cells. This is also why they can't be charged by a typical USB inbuilt charger. The single cell PVs out there boost up from 4.2V, think ProVari and DNA. This was the so-called safer alternative.

The Clouper T6 falls in the boost category, unfortunately early reviews with actual metered tests have been poor. Seems that the their volt readings are all off when metered and from one set of tests I saw it taps out at 43W. What is shown on the screen can not be trusted. Another reviewer stated when chain vaping at full tilt it kept on overheating and shutting down.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thanks guys. Hopefully more will weigh in! I'd love to purchase one of these box mods today...I just need to hear from more vapers in the field!
I've had a Clouper DNA 30 for about 3 mths and I like it just fine. I've dropped it twice on asphalt and there's a barely noticeable nick in it. I'm looking for another as a backup and just in case I want to vape below 5 ohms

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm currently Varina on a Clouper T8. Just might buy it to keep the God Box company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a you tube link to a review on 101 vapes about the T6. The reviewer claims that if you chain vape on it the screen registers "Too Hot". He said his resistance was 1.06 ohms. This doesn't sound right to me. Anybody know anything about this?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still using my t6 and love it. Yes, you can get the "too hot warning" by chain vaping it at high watts. I chain vape my kayfun .77ohms, at 25 watts, and have never gotten it above 45 degrees C. I think the cutoff for the warning is 60C. In my opinion, any chip is suffering damage at too high a temperature, and this "too hot" feature isn't a bad thing. Under normal usage for most vapers, this thing is just fine. I'm at just under 9000 puffs on it, and it's still holding up like a champ. It might not be the best device for running 100 watts, but I can say that it works well for me, and the battery life is pretty awesome.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And duh...why aren't I just testing it. Yes, "too hot" is apparently 60C. I achieved that with 5 big lung hits on a .35 ohm atty @ 100 watts. Once it hits 60C it registers the warning and then takes about 5 seconds to go back to 54-56C. It takes about 15-18 seconds to go back to around 40C which seems to be close to it's normal operating temperature (for me) as that is what it hovers around when vaping it in my normal way. And really, unless you are showing off, how the hell are you going to vape it that hot for that long and not be sick as a dog.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And duh...why aren't I just testing it. Yes, "too hot" is apparently 60C. I achieved that with 5 big lung hits on a .35 ohm atty @ 100 watts. Once it hits 60C it registers the warning and then takes about 5 seconds to go back to 54-56C. It takes about 15-18 seconds to go back to around 40C which seems to be close to it's normal operating temperature (for me) as that is what it hovers around when vaping it in my normal way. And really, unless you are showing off, how the hell are you going to vape it that hot for that long and not be sick as a dog.
Ha ha, I like that. I chain vape when I'm driving and when I'm on this "helicious" forum. But it's not on a sub-ohm build with one of my attys and it's only between, say 7 - 12 watts. So, I should be fine, right?
I do that on my Clouper DNA 30 but I'd like a box I can sub-ohm on, too.

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, Fran. Now that I've been looking at them I see discrepancies. One description will say USB port and the other, not. Which is it?

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ha ha, I like that. I chain vape when I'm driving and when I'm on this "helicious" forum. But it's not on a sub-ohm build with one of my attys and it's only between, say 7 - 12 watts. So, I should be fine, right?
I do that on my Clouper DNA 30 but I'd like a box I can sub-ohm on, too.

Muth, you should have no problems chaining at 30 watts...let alone 7-12. I have a cloupor dna 30 too, and I would say it performs on par with it at standard wattages. You just get a bigger battery, and the ability to crank it up higher.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Fran. Now that I've been looking at them I see discrepancies. One description will say USB port and the other, not. Which is it?
No USB

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Muth, you should have no problems chaining at 30 watts...let alone 7-12. I have a cloupor dna 30 too, and I would say it performs on par with it at standard wattages. You just get a bigger battery, and the ability to crank it up higher.
Meh. maybe I'll just get a second DNA 30 as a back up. Afterall, if I want to get below .3 ohms I could always use my tubes. One way or another, I'll most likely be dripping in that range and who chain drips?!! Cap on, cap off! :D I think I need a "time out" on this decision.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'd have to Google that one. I bought mine locally and paid $120.00
Kgrww9X.jpg

Great stuff this!
I've read up on this and it has interesting features but I just can't get past the look. Not crazy about the design.IMO

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No USB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Is it true that in the
Well hopefully I just did the right thing and purchased the Siggy 100W for $90 shipped from Arizona.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171512757028

The beast has great reviews, magnets on the back and a full 1 year warranty.

And now I can go to testosterone filled vape meets where all the dudes (and some dudettes) are waving their metaphorical weenies in the air and claiming "mine is bigger than yours!"

Even if I will never go beyond 30 watts.

Now I HAVE A BIG ONE!
Man you on fire now well I hope not welcome to the 100w club haha ;)
The dual batteries and size just make it nice heck I never charge my IPV V3 every day now that is of course with swtiching mods ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would get this but..........gotta have me some USB;)
Look at the Clouper T8. 120watts upgradable. Same size as the Hana, brilliant screen. Basically a poor man's Variant.

VU Sponsors