Become a Patron!

Which box mods are dual 18650?

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know about the hexohm, and the ipv3, are there any other regulated box mods that run on dual batteries? Thanks in advance y'all.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Sigelei 100W also runs on dual 18650s

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am absolutely in love with the Dovpo E-MECH.

http://www.dovpoecig.com/dovpo-e-mech-electroniccigarette-factory.html

Goes up to 30 watts, holds 2 X 18650 batteries, built very well, has all the bells and whistles plus the time and date and fits in my shirt pocket.

If you get one, make sure to get the latest version. The one without the alarm clock and annoying beeps with the flatter bottom so you can stand it on end with a RBA on top.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If i didn't hate the look of the Dovpo i would consider it , i also don't like so many functions crammed into one device , keep it simple . I heard the Sig 100 watt is very solidly built so thats the one i would look into but the Dovpo with two batteries should last forever maxing out at 30 watts .

I would like to see more devices in the 30 to 50 watt range with two batteries , not everyone wants max wattage but longer battery life is always appreciated.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If i didn't hate the look of the Dovpo i would consider it , i also don't like so many functions crammed into one device , keep it simple . I heard the Sig 100 watt is very solidly built so thats the one i would look into but the Dovpo with two batteries should last forever maxing out at 30 watts .

I would like to see more devices in the 30 to 50 watt range with two batteries , not everyone wants max wattage but longer battery life is always appreciated.

The version that I have does not come with the stupid Transformers decal attached (but they are included in the box).

Strange as it looks, it is really comfortable in the hand.

And I normally vape at a max of 16.5 watts. Once when I put it in my pocket unlocked I took a vape at 26 watts.

It was a true WTF moment, The vape was hot as hell but no burnt taste.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gotta bday coming up, gonna start sending links to the old lady for the sigelei, I'll probably add the dovpo just because you can never have too many box mods sitting around. I never thought I'd need more than 20 watts myself, but i keep hitting the up button on my Cana... Stupid rabbit hole, where's does it end?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gotta bday coming up, gonna start sending links to the old lady for the sigelei, I'll probably add the dovpo just because you can never have too many box mods sitting around. I never thought I'd need more than 20 watts myself, but i keep hitting the up button on my Cana... Stupid rabbit hole, where's does it end?
it ends when the dry hit begins lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The version that I have does not come with the stupid Transformers decal attached (but they are included in the box).

And I normally vape at a max of 16.5 watts. Once when I put it in my pocket unlocked I took a vape at 26 watts.

That is what SHE said.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey unc, what vendor did you get your emech from? Wanna make sure i get the newest one.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wanna donate that decal for my Sigelei

Sent from my XT1030

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey unc, what vendor did you get your emech from? Wanna make sure i get the newest one.

I received mine directly from Dovpo. When you find one at a good price, make sure you are getting the version without the decals attached, no alarm clock function (AKA no Beeps) and the flat base. Ask the vendor before you order and if it has the above features you are good to go!

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dovpo wanted to charge me 99$ for one, got a v4 coming from ebay for 67. Until some of the higher watt ones work out the kinks, this is what i need.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dovpo wanted to charge me 99$ for one, got a v4 coming from ebay for 67. Until some of the higher watt ones work out the kinks, this is what i need.

You should be well pleased with your purchase!
I am vaping on mine as I write this. It pretty much has not left my hand since I received it in the mail.
Get yourself some good batteries to go with it and you will be one happy vaper indeed.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap this thing is huge! Almost as tall as my cloupor dna30 with my big dripper on it!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Holy crap this thing is huge! Almost as tall as my cloupor dna30 with my big dripper on it!

Dude, give the beast a chance!

I had the same reaction to it............At first.

It ain't gonna be tiny as it holds 2 x 18650 batteries.

It vapes like a beast, works great and fits in your shirt pocket.

And IMHO, I love the way it feels in my oversized hand.

The weight comes from the batteries and not the housing

Sorry if I come off defensive as we all have different taste and I totally support your opinion if different from mine, I truly do.

Out of all the mods I have, this is one that I would purchase again if I found a way to break it!

Sorry, mini rant over now.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha, all good. Mailman had just dropped it off. It fits nice in the hand I have two fresh batteries at home for it. If I don't like it as a vape I can dremel the ring for the 510 off and make it a taser.
Might have to nano my kayfun for it.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ha, all good. Mailman had just dropped it off. It fits nice in the hand I have two fresh batteries at home for it. If I don't like it as a vape I can dremel the ring for the 510 off and make it a taser.
Might have to nano my kayfun for it.

I don't often recommend APVs.

But give this bad boy a chance and you will come to love it:D

And yes, it would make a great Tazer:eek:

VU Sponsors