Become a Patron!

Which coil is your style?Check these Dope Coils here

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Thanks to all the fam who took these awesome pics!

Pick up the one you love the best, and show your own coils. Let's see what you got!
fTsHIGa.jpg

V5Sn7M4.jpg

vDOyIb7.jpg

PZ8lcBN.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Man, those are beautiful.
The best I can do are Fused Claptons

Thank you Pastor ...just takes plenty of wire, patience and lots of swearing at opportune moments haha, you’ll be surprised what you can accomplish if you stick at it ...alien is the biggest nut to crack, get that and you’ll open the door to so many builds, after that stacking ribbon or wrapping multiple cores then it’s all variations of a theme ...when I first started building I could only manage twisted wires, couple of months in and figured how to alien...if you can bind a fused clapton neat and tidy every time your binding work is ready

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Pastor ...just takes plenty of wire, patience and lots of swearing at opportune moments haha, you’ll be surprised what you can accomplish if you stick at it ...alien is the biggest nut to crack, get that and you’ll open the door to so many builds, after that stacking ribbon or wrapping multiple cores then it’s all variations of a theme ...when I first started building I could only manage twisted wires, couple of months in and figured how to alien...if you can bind a fused clapton neat and tidy every time your binding work is ready
Maybe i'll give it a try. I've got a ton of wire. I can do 2ft sections of Fused Claptons without any problem.
I need to set up a better workspace and then i'll get to it.
I have the swearing part down already.

VU Sponsors