Become a Patron!

Which coil to use just for flavor/pleasure vaping?

trucked1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Selecting Mode- Wattage/TC- Ni, Ti, SS:?????????????????
I've been using OCC .5 and .25 coils for my RX200 with the wattage set on 35W. Any ideas mah brothers?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On my RX200 I use either my Griffin with clapton coils (premade wire) at around 65 watts, or the Crown tank with SS 0.25 coils at the same wattage (I don't bother with TC).

trucked1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my RX200 I use either my Griffin with clapton coils (premade wire) at around 65 watts, or the Crown tank with SS 0.25 coils at the same wattage (I don't bother with TC).
Talk about how much cigs are now? My sister lives in Massachusetts, (taxachusetts) she is paying 11.00 a pack of cigs. $110.00 a carton.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go with the higher Ohm .5 OCC. A lot of flavors get muted when they are exposed to high heat, the .25 needs a lot of watts to produce decent vapor and may wash out some flavors such as fruit.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Talk about how much cigs are now? My sister lives in Massachusetts, (taxachusetts) she is paying 11.00 a pack of cigs. $110.00 a carton.
I quit when they went up to $5.25 here.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those 0.25 SS Crown coils don't shine until you get to at least 60 watts - turn up the power LOL (and I use those in wattage/power mode, not TC)

VU Sponsors