Become a Patron!

which design of mod you like ? simple or colorful?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mostly I like conservative mods with accents of color. Do NOT like mods that are thicker than about 24mm, especially if they have squared-off edges.

Like resin, but not very bright shades of yellow or green. More fond of blues, purples, darker greens or teals. Like black and rainbow.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now THAT is gorgeous.
Thanks for the comment..... It is so small and 100 watts is plenty of power with Yihi chips...... And she is pretty....
2a4ddb33b5409127f4518653098afcc8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes Black and no colors..... The Vapedroid X1C2.....
926f73fdc893bceb2587da4a479f0c05.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like all mods with Carbon fiber, Stabwood, colors, Delrin and Stainless Steel..... Don't like Gold face plates.... And no pink or wild extreme colors.....

9f674ead2da6f98234e4452b9d9fe7d3.jpg
0067efee894eba37d7fecdd75e7cd95c.jpg
f7848e8b54ec488f07fb12eb7a0dc30d.jpg
8c8c2d5546d444cfd30aac7ae330c10f.jpg
4ffbf8c2a441c557029565645cc7d1a9.jpg
7a4bf726098571375c3d87d18ee1ef59.jpg
7d3f91cf39bae33682b1141589d4da16.jpg
a5b6e7fef286be196d41c466af26f9ff.jpg
dd7cfaf252279aa2d296f1c45eab751a.jpg
f23e4d75bb4afdf1360ab80f6a22bcab.jpg
04dd0cb49387ff1a4aab7ca7a9dceb94.jpg
67838d43fcb843d9569d97a4f86ee23e.jpg

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
your mods look great, manny. i wouldn't mind spending extra for beauty,
but how long will a good mod last.?
i'm not impressed by the quality of the mods i have.
i wouldn't want to pay for pretty wood that would be in the trash quickly.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A good mod like this Boxer for example..... It's a (3)18650 DNA 250....

It was expensive right like $300

It has been through hell, dropped and has travelled from Orlando to California with me on a train..... I have been using it for almost (3) years.....

And I can put it tomorrow on the Vaping Underground market for sale for $200 and it will sell the same day.......

It has suffered, but I still use it daily..... Why because it's well built, good materials and components...... and hits like a train....

Yes they last longer than a $50 mod..... For sure.....

The China shit you are lucky to get (6) months out of the shit ..... It looses paint and chips the first week, the second month the 510 starts to act funny and one day she will not turn on.

They are all shit... And made like shit for a reason......
33650ec708dbabd74868dfbfe7c3d5fb.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could truly care how it looks. So long as it works how i want n need. Just saying
I guess you don't read the messages that I replied to.... You fucking troll.....

The person it's not happy with her Chinese crap and wants to know if paying for a higher priced mod makes difference..... And how long they last...who cares about the crap you vape.....

Keep buying your China crap.... If you are happy with the shit.......

And stop trolling with your bull shit replies......

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Or i was saying something in regards to title of this forum. If you read it you would understand. SIMPLE OR COLORFUL. honestly i didn't read what you are so nicely referring to. Nor do i wish to read anything you write. Spending anymore time replying to you would truly be nothing but a waist of my time.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I guess you don't read the messages that I replied to.... You fucking troll.....

The person it's not happy with her Chinese crap and wants to know if paying for a higher priced mod makes difference..... And how long they last...who cares about the crap you vape.....

How can the OP be a troll in their own thread, when you essentially took it over to show off?

And you do have mods made in China, so really...

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
is there such a thing as a non chinese, well built, long lasting mod that works with drop in tanks?
i am aware of the arguments for building coils n wicking them, but just changing drop in coils is unpleasant.
bad enow that my life now revolves around batteries.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had expensive mods not last 6 months. I've had cheap crap last years. Chinese and American made and clones and authentic, between my fiance and I we've tried a good portion of what's out there within reason. It doesn't boil down to the dollar amount but doing your research, watching videos, reading reviews, and finding what fits YOUR wants and needs. Whether that's looks, function, or both.

I'm quite a picky twat when it comes to my mods. I'm extremely picky about looks, I want sleek lines with no extras. Nothing that looks militaristic (I'm a girl so grain of salt here) or too utilitarian. It takes me months to find new mods between research and just not finding things that pique my interest looks wise. Also dont want anything huge, I have small hands and small purses.

I'm also a stickler for function. I've had joyetech stuff last 3+ years and we've had authentic American made mods last less than 4 months before it crapped out. I want a very specific vaping experience and I won't settle for less whether it costs $30 or $150.

And back to the thread, I like colors but it has to be matchy matchy. I'm a sucker for matching tanks and drip tips, I loved the ego days because I had 10 different setups that matched from the drip tip to the tank to the battery. It's harder to do now and a lot more expensive but I cant stand things not matching. Give me colors any day, but make sure they work together ;)

No need for snobbery around here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vapedroid X1C2 Ultem...
f136ad40c805137f9b91eb11ae1b51c6.jpg
e3116db5a218752c28e40157a24057ab.jpg

Made in China
I really like all mods with Carbon fiber, Stabwood, colors, Delrin and Stainless Steel..... Don't like Gold face plates.... And no pink or wild extreme colors.....

9f674ead2da6f98234e4452b9d9fe7d3.jpg
0067efee894eba37d7fecdd75e7cd95c.jpg
f7848e8b54ec488f07fb12eb7a0dc30d.jpg
8c8c2d5546d444cfd30aac7ae330c10f.jpg
4ffbf8c2a441c557029565645cc7d1a9.jpg
7a4bf726098571375c3d87d18ee1ef59.jpg
7d3f91cf39bae33682b1141589d4da16.jpg
a5b6e7fef286be196d41c466af26f9ff.jpg
dd7cfaf252279aa2d296f1c45eab751a.jpg
f23e4d75bb4afdf1360ab80f6a22bcab.jpg
04dd0cb49387ff1a4aab7ca7a9dceb94.jpg
67838d43fcb843d9569d97a4f86ee23e.jpg

asmodus and yihi are also made in China

What separates the Stabwood asmodus from the other asmodus?
BOTH MADE IN CHINA AND BOTH USE THE SAME BOARD AND PERIPHERALS, ONLY ONE IS MADE OF WOOD AND ONE METAL.

why bash someone over China wares when you’re showing off China wares multiple times daily?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or i was saying something in regards to title of this forum. If you read it you would understand. SIMPLE OR COLORFUL. honestly i didn't read what you are so nicely referring to. Nor do i wish to read anything you write. Spending anymore time replying to you would truly be nothing but a waist of my time.
Read before comments..... Don't look for a thread to thrown in your thoughts.....

Read the thread see people's comments, and then you can reply to as many people as you want....

I realize that sometimes you mean good, but at the end you are trolling.....

So I love everyone and help everyone on vaping Underground, but hate when people post because they are lonely, post a reply and don't stick with the thread....

So don't get discouraged or angry, just be a reader and and help others .....

I wasn't being rude, I replied to someone who asked me a question and seeking some hope in the mod market and you come in and say you vape anything ha ha.....

This means your telling the person to keep vaping the same crap she's vaping ..... Because that's what everyone does.....

So thanks for your reply.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How can the OP be a troll in their own thread, when you essentially took it over to show off?

And you do have mods made in China, so really...
Fuck off Juicy your also a troll....

My mods are all British, German or in the Philippines....
The only China mods are Asmodus Kodamas because they are made with American USA wood......

Well I do have Yihi g-class

I even have American Mods.... My Osiris, my Broscience Vapes.....

But believe me my China days are over....
All crap

Block me from this thread too because I'm getting tired of trolling people.....three words disappear...

Screw that.....

Last edited:

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
will someone please define troll?
i looked it up but obviously don't understand the word.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
will someone please define troll?
i looked it up but obviously don't understand the word.
Someone that basically uses a thread for,their own purpose and derails it for their own self benefit
Or comes in and mocks or makes fun of another. Usually in a profane manner

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fuck off Juicy your also a troll....

My mods are all British, German or in the Philippines....
The only China mods are Asmodus Kodamas because they are made with American USA wood......

Well I do have Yihi g-class

I even have American Mods.... My Osiris, my Broscience Vapes.....

But believe me my China days are over....
All crap

Block me from this thread too because I'm getting tired of trolling people.....three words disappear...

Screw that.....
Your droid is also MADE in China yet designed in Germany
the same manufacture that makes vaporshark also manufactured droid

You may want to research where that kodama tree was born also.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truthfully, depending on what you're looking for, I had an asmodus minkin v2 for 2 years. I used it all day every day, and for the last year of that it was my only mod. So it really took a beating being thrown in purses and desk drawers and car cupholders, and it lasted almost exactly 2 years before it died. Still looked new outside of a few dings in the bottom corners.

When I bought again, I bought the asmodus lustro. I plan on buying more things now that I have a better job so I can lighten the load on this because I love it and want it to last and just to have more options. But I bought it at vaporrange.com with an asmodus rebuildable tank, $50 for the entire setup shipped.

Maybe not what you're looking for, but wanted to vouch for the longevity and quality of the brand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Asmodus mods have American wood..... But the components are horrible .... I'm having my Kodamas currently getting DNA 75c Chips installed.....

Keep buying the China crap ...I just threw away.... (2) Triades DNA250 and (2) Rx 200's..... That's over $500 in the trash.....

Messed up 510, no connection, no battery, battery short..... Non sense and good bye China mods......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Asmodus mods have American wood..... But the components are horrible .... I'm having my Kodamas currently getting DNA 75c Chips installed.....

Keep buying the China crap ...I just threw away.... (2) Triades DNA250 and (2) Rx 200's..... That's over $500 in the trash.....

Messed up 510, no connection, no battery, battery short..... Non sense and good bye China mods......

Are you drunk?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your droid is also MADE in China yet designed in Germany
the same manufacture that makes vaporshark also manufactured droid

You may want to research where that kodama tree was born also.
My droids we're made in Berlin before they became Sbody in China.....

Both of them.... Made and shipped from Germany..... ask Ayman if he had them made in China.... Ha ha...

VU Sponsors