Become a Patron!

Which Do You Think Saves E-Juice Most - Tank or Dripper ?

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
For the past few months, I have been switching back and forth around every other week or so, between my assortment of tanks like the Kanger Sub-Tank's / Kayfun's & etc.....and my assortment of drippers like my Zane's / Hanna's / Tohb's & etc....and I have come to the conclusion that dripping is in fact saving me juice. Not a whole lot, but definitely enough to notice.
Of course my little experiment was not a controlled experiment though. But I do think that dripping is "my" best bet to save.
Has anyone else tried this yet, and what was your conclusion?

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I go through a lot more juice since I've started exclusively dripping. Frankly, though, I don't worry at all about "saving" since I DIY all my juice. I could go through probably ten times the juice I do now and it would cost me less than the same amount of pre-mixed juice.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can save or spend more juice with either one, it all depends on the type of build, wattage, airflow, MTL or DL.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I try to keep a spreadsheet of what I go through and my usual averages are:

8-9ml Tank
12-15ml dripping
18-20ml TFV8

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ego Tanks save the juice...RDA's even save the juice compared to many of the RTA's I use...I easily blow though 120ml in a day or 2 with 2 RTA's...it would take about 4-5 days with 2-3 drippers to use the same amount of juice for me.
Ego's and Pens would take over a few months to use up that amount of juice

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ego Tanks save the juice...RDA's even save the juice compared to many of the RTA's I use...I easily blow though 120ml in a day or 2 with 2 RTA's...it would take about 4-5 days with 2-3 drippers to use the same amount of juice for me.
Ego's and Pens would take over a few months to use up that amount of juice
120ml in a day!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors