Become a Patron!

Which gives better flavor?

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lately all I have been using rta or rdta wise is my dead rabbit rta, but I have a limitless plus rdta that I have never really used. I also have a Griffin that I never really cared for and a troll that it seems that no matter what I try it always leaks. So I'm kind of thinking about building on my limitless.

Which one of these do you all think gives the best flavor?

mreeveshp

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a Griffin for a long time and miss mine now. That's a great tank. Never had an issue with flavor with it either. If you can get the wicking right so it doesn't leak, then thetroll is a great flavor tank as well.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
gi·gan·tic
Dictionary result for gigantic
/jīˈɡan(t)ik/
adjective
  1. of very great size or extent; huge or enormous.

umm , yeah. :rolleyes:

anyway. I just put a 510 tip on my VGOD mech RDA and I didn't notice a difference in flavor. perhaps its my juice, idk.
but I do not like the smaller size.

I have yet to see, what I would call, a gigantic DT.

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow this went off in a tangent, really I'm just wondering if it's worth it to take the time and material to put a build in the limitless to see if I can get some good flavor. I'm used to only using RDA's.

mreeveshp

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow this went off in a tangent, really I'm just wondering if it's worth it to take the time and material to put a build in the limitless to see if I can get some good flavor. I'm used to only using RDA's.

mreeveshp

Honestly, the Limitless isn't anything to write home about. It's not horrible though. With the right build, it can be worth putting a build in.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, the Limitless isn't anything to write home about. It's not horrible though. With the right build, it can be worth putting a build in.

Indeed, I certainly have much worse attys.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

mreeveshp

Best flavor is subjective, try building in the other rta and see how it goes.

VU Sponsors