Become a Patron!

Which is better?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the eleaf 100W. I am looking at the sigelei tc 150W. This is completely ignoring TC. I just use VV/VW. With Subtank Plus. I have always wanted the Sigelei 150w, but if there is no difference, I don't need to waste the money. I only vape 15.2W.

Thank you all in advance!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had nothing but bad luck with Eleaf / istick so I'd go with the Sigelei.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the eleaf 100W already. I was just wondering if I really would benefit from the Sigelei tc 150W.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the eleaf 100W already. I was just wondering if I really would benefit from the Sigelei tc 150W.
no...if you vape at 15w than the only benefit would be a better build quality ad it would feel dfferent in the hand.
if you vape at that level a lot of people are loving the istick pico as a small compact out and about mod. It does 75w on one 18650

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
he's right, I didn't catch the plus my bad....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you only vape at 15w then why not a Sig 75? It was one of my first mods and she's still going strong. Real nice build quality and you can get them for under $30 if you look hard enough.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not knowing the OP in any way shape or form... I think that the answers being provided are obviously unhelpful. They in no way, shape or form are addressing his question. Using basic logic and reasoning skills then looking at the equipment he is using now and the question he asked, it becomes obvious that he is not interested in a single cell device from Eleaf or Sigelei. An individual who is using a 100W dual battery device at 15W and a 7ml capacity tank is obviously interested in the convenience of not filling/charging frequently or were oversold the device to begin with. As he is asking about another high wattage dual cell device it is obviously the former as opposed to the latter.

I have the eleaf 100W. I am looking at the sigelei tc 150W. This is completely ignoring TC. I just use VV/VW. With Subtank Plus. I have always wanted the Sigelei 150w, but if there is no difference, I don't need to waste the money. I only vape 15.2W.

Thank you all in advance!
Although there is a quality difference between the devices, you will not see any functional differences the way you currently vape. The Eleaf has in device charging and with the parallel battery configuration will last slightly longer on a charge then the Sigelei. They are both obsolete units so upgrading from one to the other makes little sense to me unless you find a killer deal on the Sigelei and already have a stand alone charger.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not knowing the OP in any way shape or form... I think that the answers being provided are obviously unhelpful. They in no way, shape or form are addressing his question. Using basic logic and reasoning skills then looking at the equipment he is using now and the question he asked, it becomes obvious that he is not interested in a single cell device from Eleaf or Sigelei. An individual who is using a 100W dual battery device at 15W and a 7ml capacity tank is obviously interested in the convenience of not filling/charging frequently or were oversold the device to begin with. As he is asking about another high wattage dual cell device it is obviously the former as opposed to the latter.

Although there is a quality difference between the devices, you will not see any functional differences the way you currently vape. The Eleaf has in device charging and with the parallel battery configuration will last slightly longer on a charge then the Sigelei. They are both obsolete units so upgrading from one to the other makes little sense to me unless you find a killer deal on the Sigelei and already have a stand alone charger.
I agree at this point it would be more of a want and not a need for the OP.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Matty, I think you answered your own question. If you don't need the extra wattage or TC function, don't waste the money. I would suggest another tank down the road (22 mm) so you can have more options for a new device.

VU Sponsors