Become a Patron!

Which kit?

Hi,

I've been vaping for about a year now. I've only had an Aspire Pockex (.6 coil) and Joyetech Penguin (.25 coil).

I'm looking to upgrade to a box to improve the experience, but there's so much choice. The kits I've been considering are:

Pico 25 with Ello tank
Pico 75w with Melo 3 tank
iKuu I80 with Melo 4 tank
AL85 with TFV8 Baby tank

What are your opinions?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @b-zilla and I hope you enjoy your stay!

The only one you listed I own is the Pico Kit with the Melo III and I am very happy with it but I have so many MOD's it is not used everyday.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. My pick would be the Pico 25/Ello. The Ello is a good tank with good coil options and coil life. The Pico 25 is reliable and has the diameter for more of today's tanks.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dont get the Mello3 tank. Its not very good. The Pico is though. I use a Pico with a Baby Beast alot. I'd get the Pico25. The Ello tank and Baby Beast tank have similar coils and are interchangeable.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Melo III Mini is a good tank in my opinion although it did have a vapor lock issue in the beginning but it magically went away and no longer experience it.

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. My pick would be the Pico 25/Ello. The Ello is a good tank with good coil options and coil life. The Pico 25 is reliable and has the diameter for more of today's tanks.
Dont get the Mello3 tank. Its not very good. The Pico is though. I use a Pico with a Baby Beast alot. I'd get the Pico25. The Ello tank and Baby Beast tank have similar coils and are interchangeable.
I have been looking for the answer to my question for a long time.. thank you for answering this for me.. I accidentally bought 5 boxes of the wrong size coils for my revenger kit and smok h priv kit.. the wrong coils would be correct for the pico 25!! so I'm doing it backwards ... coils first then atomizer.. cept ill get the entire kit.. it looks good..

Fluxxxtasy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
imo the smok tanks are better than the eleaf. I quit smoking cigarettes using the melo, but after using the smok tanks, i couldn't go back to the eleaf ones... I would suggest looking into the Smok G150 with big baby beast kit, if you dont want to fiddle with batteries since it has one built in.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
imo the smok tanks are better than the eleaf. I quit smoking cigarettes using the melo, but after using the smok tanks, i couldn't go back to the eleaf ones... I would suggest looking into the Smok G150 with big baby beast kit, if you dont want to fiddle with batteries since it has one built in.
I tried some Eleaf ello coils in a baby beast tank and they sucked, bad. They fried out in a few days. I get atleast a couple weeks with Q2 baby coils.

VU Sponsors