Become a Patron!

Which mod and tank should i buy?

I ve been using an istick pico 75w for two months and i havent had any problems with it so far but i want to upgrade. What i look for is a dual battery, atleast 100-120w mod, and a great tank. I want spend 80-90 usd on it. And its important that it has to be ordered from the eu so i wont have to wait long and pay extra tax and duty.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
My wife upgraded from Pico 25 (which is a 75w single battery) to Vaporesso Revenger X Kit w/NRG tank and likes it a lot better. It sounds just like what you are after. More flavor, hits quicker and better battery life. Only con is that the up/down "buttons" are hard to see without bright lighting. Wish they had a bit of backlighting in the screen behind the buttons.
Whatever you choose go for dual 18650 or bigger if you don't mind a larger box.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can stand behind the Vaporesso Revenger X. Although you cant see the buttons, I don't really adjust it once I find a balanced output of Watts. However because of the lack of physical buttons its a real nice smooth mod.

20180215_154326.jpg 20180215_153747.jpg

It does come with the NRG subohm tank, the one on the right. (Serpent SMM is attached and the Zesthia in the middle, both RTA's)

VU Sponsors