Become a Patron!

which mod shall i get?

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi all! i'm currently using an ipv3 li with the bellus n billow v2. thinking abt getting another mod, a small form factor one. i've been eyeing on the vaporshark rdna40, do u guys think its worth it?

or do u guys have any other recommendations?

AZ_Shooter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome.

I am getting a eVic-VTC Mini for work. That is once I completely trash the Kbox Mini.

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome.

I am getting a eVic-VTC Mini for work. That is once I completely trash the Kbox Mini.
evic mini sure is nice, i read that it supports Ti1 n SS too.

i just pass on my subox mini lol.. didn't really like it, it takes too long to heat up the coil.

any particular mod u recommend? small form factor is important to me, my ipv stays at hm with me, while the one i'll be getting hanged ard when i'm out.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
evic mini sure is nice, i read that it supports Ti1 n SS too.

i just pass on my subox mini lol.. didn't really like it, it takes too long to heat up the coil.

any particular mod u recommend? small form factor is important to me, my ipv stays at hm with me, while the one i'll be getting hanged ard when i'm out.
Once you upgrade the Firmware to V.2.0, you'll have the new feature of SS TC. The TC for Ni and Ti were standard features. The prior Firmware V1.3 upgraded the mod to 75W (you can upgrade to V2.0 directly).
I have noticed on my VTC Mini, not all Attys sit flush on the mod. Therefore, the slightly wobble. I noticed that with my Triton, and my Subtank plus. However, Crown and FTV4 sitting flush on the mod. I'm enjoying the SS TC with my Crown, utilizing the 0.5 Ohm replacement coil head.

The Sigelei 75W is a nice mod. However, it is as heavy as my dual 18650 mods.

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Sigelei 75W is a nice mod. However, it is as heavy as my dual 18650 mods.
the sig 75w looks great, but i've seen many ppl complained abt its batt life. told me they need to carry an extra 2 batts along with the mod lol.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
the sig 75w looks great, but i've seen many ppl complained abt its batt life. told me they need to carry an extra 2 batts along with the mod lol.
Even with the Evic VTC Mini, I carry spare batteries. However, the battery life also depends on your usage. It is possible, that the Sigelei drains the battery quicker in TC mode. I never paid much attention, due to having spares anyways. It's just the way a single 18650 mod works.

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even with the Evic VTC Mini, I carry spare batteries. However, the battery life also depends on your usage. It is possible, that the Sigelei drains the battery quicker in TC mode. I never paid much attention, due to having spares anyways. It's just the way a single 18650 mod works.
what tank r u using on ur evic mini? how many ml of juice u vaped per day?

i'm vaping around 5ml on my ipv n bellus, n i charged my batt every 3-4 days. but ofcos, its a dual batt mod.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
what tank r u using on ur evic mini? how many ml of juice u vaped per day?

i'm vaping around 5ml on my ipv n bellus, n i charged my batt every 3-4 days. but ofcos, its a dual batt mod.
Mainly my crowns, currently with the SS replacement coil heads, Cthulhu RTA V2, TFV4. My Triton and Subtank wobble slightly on it, so I rarely use them on it. I'm vaping 15-25 ml a day. However, I also make my own liquid.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a sigelei 75 tc. Sold it off because the batt life was so bad. Got the eVic mini, upgraded and could not be happier with it. Very small, great screen, now does ss in tc. Can't really say how long a batt last as I rotate between several mods, but all day before I swap, and I tend to favor it most of the day dripping at 50w power mode.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
finally i settled for the ML Class. no regrets, build is solid n there's so many setting to play with. :)
That's an awesome mod, you should be VERY happy with it! I'd like to get my hands on one if they ever come down in price ... :D

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good move. I bought my M class when they first came out and 3 updates later it's still my favorite mod.

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's an awesome mod, you should be VERY happy with it! I'd like to get my hands on one if they ever come down in price ...
i'm definitely happy with my purchased. the small form factor n the build is so good:)

Good move. I bought my M class when they first came out and 3 updates later it's still my favorite mod.
one of the reason i choose the ML class over dna200 is becos the reputation of the M class. everyone who owns an M class swear by it.:)

VU Sponsors