• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Hello guys
I want to ask which one to choose
OBS engine
OBS engine nano

i watched a lot of reviews about both of them and they are fine specially the anti leakage of both of them .. and i think the only difference that the nano is more economic in liquid consumption
and i saw a video for the engine that it's easy to build a single coil in it instead of dual

both are easy to build and all reviews said about the flavor is awesome

i ordered already the engine but i have the chance to change it

so i need to know from the people they tried both of them to recommend which one to buy

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There both great tanks. Get the nano if your not into high wattage vaping, if you like higher power then the dual coil Engine.

I really haven't compared them side by side with the same juice. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

the fog

Member For 2 Years
There both great tanks. Get the nano if your not into high wattage vaping, if you like higher power then the dual coil Engine.

I really haven't compared them side by side with the same juice. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
thank you very much for your answer @mjag .... for me i don't like the higher wattage and i like more flavor than cloud so i think from what you said its better to buy the nano

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nano.
1. Nano has the new airflow whereby the air comes down a separate chamber and hits the coils from the side. The original engine, the air just enters from the top, resulting in muted flavors.
2.The nano has bigger wick holes, so less chance of dry hits as you aren't as likely to choke the wick holes.
3. I had problems with the original engine whereby I was flooding the build deck after each fill. I was amazed at the number of videos on trick ways to wick the engine. That tells me others were having problems too. I don't see that with the Nano.
4. Some engines had threading problems. 1 of 2 of my engines does not thread smoothly. Others have reported the same. Probably a first run problem.

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Nano.
1. Nano has the new airflow whereby the air comes down a separate chamber and hits the coils from the side. The original engine, the air just enters from the top, resulting in muted flavors.
2.The nano has bigger wick holes, so less chance of dry hits as you aren't as likely to choke the wick holes.
3. I had problems with the original engine whereby I was flooding the build deck after each fill. I was amazed at the number of videos on trick ways to wick the engine. That tells me others were having problems too. I don't see that with the Nano.
4. Some engines had threading problems. 1 of 2 of my engines does not thread smoothly. Others have reported the same. Probably a first run problem.

thanks @Johnnytraveler for your reply and i think you are right about the flavor .. 1st time i used the nano someone showed how to wick and he did it as he said with the right way but for 3 days i was getting a massive dry hits ... its a max 2 buffs the third one always comes with dry hit ... i removed the wick and did as DJLSP did and after that i was shocked for the vape production and the flavor and since that i am sooo happy that i did the right choice

VU Sponsors