Become a Patron!

which of these is best cloud rda.

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was wondering which of these six rda's are the best for blowing huge clouds. The mutation x v4, subzero comp, bullet, doge x2, or dark horse v2?

I would say the Mutation x v4 in my opinion. I own this RDA and its easy to build on, large juice wells, its got a mass amount of air flow from the base (more for flavour) and the airflow on the cap can be adjusted very more or less airflow which I think helps for those warm builds. Other then that the Dark Horse v2 is a monster of an RDA

I just got the 28.5mm alliance v2 and the cloud chasing potential is amazing with this atty. huge post holes, huge well, lots of airflow, put some large coils in here and run high wattage and its a beast. So much build room in it (obviously being a big atty) but it's also nice having such a huge juice well. Ran a 22 gauge macro coil in it 10 wraps and it was awesome, did some twisted 24 macros 12 wwraps and they're an awesome vape, definitely love this rda.

doge v2 is meh to me, as well as the dark horse. Mutation X V4 is pretty nice, enjoyable vape with plenty of potential.

tomdon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A bit underrated but the legion and royal hunter are both monsters as well. I have both and can say confidently they are great for clouds. I have a drip tip with adjustable airflow on my legion and it blows away my mutation v4.

crazysgt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In no particular order....Plume Veil, Mutation X V4, Kennedy 22, Velocity, CCI Archon. but honestly, in my experience, most current quality rdas seem to be able of producing fairly well.

Mutation x v4 is a cloud producer. I own one, easy to build. Parallel subohm coil, .29ohm exactly, big clouds nice flavor. Great on much mods and regulated mods

VU Sponsors