Become a Patron!

Which of these tanks is better in terms of... ?

Which tank in terms of the points stated below ?

• Pharaoh RTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ammit 25

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Ammit Dual coil used as single coil

• Ammit Dual V2 used as single coil

• Total voters

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pharaoh (single), Ammit 25, Ammit Dual used as single coil, or Ammit dual V2 also used as single coil ?
I don't know what to pick. So I would like to know which of those 4, and only those 4, please don't suggest other tanks, as that confuses me, are better in liquid consumption, liquid capacity that would last me long and I don't have to refill it often, and decent cloud production ? And if Pharaoh is bad because it chugs juice due to the coil, some people told me that, is it possible to build a coil that won't chug a lot of juice or it chugs juice in both cases ? I just want to not make a wrong decision and regret it in the end. Again please no other tank suggestions just those 4, and thank you ~

Last edited:

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have gone through a lot of RTA's including the Pharoah. I bought my first Ammit 25 off the trading post thinking, "can't hurt to try." I put my first build in it and wicked it and never had a leak and have never had a leak since. The flavor is great and it puts out plenty of vapor. I have since bought another one from the trading post and had the same experience with it. I am probably going to buy another one if I can find a good Black Friday sale. I had the Pharoah and wicking it was a pain to get it right. The flavor was nowhere close to the Ammit IMHO. I have never tried the dual Ammit but prefer single coil builds so have no use for it. This is just my opinion and I am sure others will disagree but for me the Ammit 25 is the best RTA that I have ever had.

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have gone through a lot of RTA's including the Pharoah. I bought my first Ammit 25 off the trading post thinking, "can't hurt to try." I put my first build in it and wicked it and never had a leak and have never had a leak since. The flavor is great and it puts out plenty of vapor. I have since bought another one from the trading post and had the same experience with it. I am probably going to buy another one if I can find a good Black Friday sale. I had the Pharoah and wicking it was a pain to get it right. The flavor was nowhere close to the Ammit IMHO. I have never tried the dual Ammit but prefer single coil builds so have no use for it. This is just my opinion and I am sure others will disagree but for me the Ammit 25 is the best RTA that I have ever had.
Ammit 25 I see. Thanks for replying :) I shall see what others say as well, hopefully.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
juice consumption is about the coil not the tank
the tank allows you to put coils in but its really the coil and wattage you use

more wattage more juice consumption - if the wicks can keep up
more metal or more coil = more juice consumption

so if you want to consume as little juice as possible you need to find the least massive coil you like the flavor of and find a tank that it fills the chamber well and that you think produces flavor

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
juice consumption is about the coil not the tank
the tank allows you to put coils in but its really the coil and wattage you use

more wattage more juice consumption - if the wicks can keep up
more metal or more coil = more juice consumption

so if you want to consume as little juice as possible you need to find the least massive coil you like the flavor of and find a tank that it fills the chamber well and that you think produces flavor
I see, I can build a thin coil thats fine, but that does not narrow down which of those tanks i should get since that can be done with all of them. I have not tried any of them thats why im asking people here which they think is best.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my Ammit 25, I run a single fused clapton at around .25 ohms and 40 watts. Doesn't use any more juice than anything else.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see, how long does your juice last you with that build ?

I don't see how you can get much information by how much I use considering that I am retired and chain vape, I doubt that we would have a similar comparison. I usually go through about 20 ml or so a day but I vape all day. I DIY my juice so it doesn't cost very much and I am never concerned about how much juice I go through. I was just stating that with the Ammit, my juice consumption is no different from other RTA's that I have used. When I run dual coil setups, I go through more like 30 ml per day.

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't see how you can get much information by how much I use considering that I am retired and chain vape, I doubt that we would have a similar comparison. I usually go through about 20 ml or so a day but I vape all day. I DIY my juice so it doesn't cost very much and I am never concerned about how much juice I go through. I was just stating that with the Ammit, my juice consumption is no different from other RTA's that I have used. When I run dual coil setups, I go through more like 30 ml per day.
Yea makes sense, I was just wondering but yea your right.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea makes sense, I was just wondering but yea your right.

Yea, its hard to calculate exactly how much I go through a day because I usually have 4-5 mods going in my rotation. I have 2 Ammit 25's on a couple, a HCigar VT Inbox squonker, and a Kylin on my Hexohm V2. I usually have different flavors in each and just grab different ones during the day to break the juice boredom. Wow !!! I have a great life !!!

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, its hard to calculate exactly how much I go through a day because I usually have 4-5 mods going in my rotation. I have 2 Ammit 25's on a couple, a HCigar VT Inbox squonker, and a Kylin on my Hexohm V2. I usually have different flavors in each and just grab different ones during the day to break the juice boredom. Wow !!! I have a great life !!!
An Easy life too lol and ah I see

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there's allot of questions there. .. imo juice consumption is more about the build and wattage used than the atty it's in.....

Imo.... if you want to build single coil Single coil atties work best.... chamber reducers help but multi coil atties work best with multiple coils. Personally I'd do duals in a single coil atty before single in a dual.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
Well there's allot of questions there. .. imo juice consumption is more about the build and wattage used than the atty it's in.....

Imo.... if you want to build single coil Single coil atties work best.... chamber reducers help but multi coil atties work best with multiple coils. Personally I'd do duals in a single coil atty before single in a dual.

I see ok thx, and yea I know it's about builds, wished you had chosen one of those tanks though

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I

I see ok thx, and yea I know it's about builds, wished you had chosen one of those tanks though
what you are not understanding is this
take the same build and put it in every one of those tanks and set the wattage to the same on the mod
......and the juice consumption will be the same in every tank. the tank doesnt really change juice consumption
the same is true of cloud production
the amount of juice each will hold is in their specs

JessyWolf100

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what you are not understanding is this
take the same build and put it in every one of those tanks and set the wattage to the same on the mod
......and the juice consumption will be the same in every tank. the tank doesnt really change juice consumption
the same is true of cloud production
the amount of juice each will hold is in their specs
Yea but some tanks are better than others in terms of flavor and stuff that's why I'm asking but k

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I

I wouldn't pick from that list... the original ammit is the only one I might consider... but rejected it for myself because the it looks too airy for me..... too many air inlets that are too big..... at least for the builds I like.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't pick from that list... the original ammit is the only one I might consider... but rejected it for myself because the it looks too airy for me..... too many air inlets that are too big..... at least for the builds I like.

One of the biggest reasons I chose the Ammit 25 single coil is because unlike most RTA's that I have, I don't have to close the airflow at all to enjoy it. Some I have to close off at least halfway before I get the type of airflow that I enjoy. I wouldn't consider the Ammit 25 a really airy RTA.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the biggest reasons I chose the Ammit 25 single coil is because unlike most RTA's that I have, I don't have to close the airflow at all to enjoy it. Some I have to close off at least halfway before I get the type of airflow that I enjoy. I wouldn't consider the Ammit 25 a really airy RTA.
Yeah I know... but the internal air capacity of an atty including that which you don't readily see is a big deal too me and where I get my airy issues.. not from draw strength.... I also do prefer a loose MTL draw or restricted lung draw...

I would like the ammit better if the air holes at the coil were 1/2 the size they are.

VU Sponsors