Become a Patron!

Which of this 2 is better for vape production? help please

eleaf i care 2 or Ego aio box by joytech??

which one is better overall, how about vape production?

how long will the eleaaf i care 2 last for in terms of hours? i know the ego lasts a lot longer, but.. if thats the only difference then i dont mind it as long as the eleaf lets me chain smoke for like... 4 hours or so lol

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Vaping isn't smoking. Expand your choices and just get a mod with an external 18650 battery or 2 and a tank. Last you much longer in both aspects.

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
Only limited experience with those but I think the joytech one would be more satisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The better one will be the one you like best.. vapor wise they are about the same.... the one with the highest mah battery should last longer charge to charge.

Like asking which is better. Camaro or Charger or Mustang. Or pickup trucks Ford vs Chevy VS Dodge..... or which is best beer. Some like Coors others Miller. Both make your head hurt the next day and pee allot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The better one will be the one you like best.. vapor wise they are about the same.... the one with the highest mah battery should last longer charge to charge.

Like asking which is better. Camaro or Charger or Mustang. Or pickup trucks Ford vs Chevy VS Dodge..... or which is best beer. Some like Coors others Miller. Both make your head hurt the next day and pee allot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Camaro, chevy, Coors...wait sorry

eleaf i care 2 or Ego aio box by joytech??

which one is better overall, how about vape production?

how long will the eleaaf i care 2 last for in terms of hours? i know the ego lasts a lot longer, but.. if thats the only difference then i dont mind it as long as the eleaf lets me chain smoke for like... 4 hours or so lol

The Joyetech AIO Box has over 3 times the battery life, it will last you 4 hours, the iCare 2 will not. Also has adjustable airflow, the iCare 2 does not. So I would suggest the Joyetech.

The only advantage of the iCare 2 would be it's tiny size, really. I have the iCare 1 and they are similar, same type of coils, and I cannot use the coils (IC Coils) as they come. I looked really hard at the Joyetech AIO Box but went with small instead :) But I don't recommend it.

VU Sponsors