Become a Patron!

Which Produces more cloudage? Thoughts?

Tsunami 24 or TFV8?

• Total voters

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking at the Tsunami 24 Plus RDA and the TFV8... Which do you guys think makes bigger clouds? Thoughts?

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm am advocate for drippers for clouds. Of the 2 I'd say the Tsunami. My personal recommendation though would be Mutation X 234 or Goon 24 RDA. I'm still pretty new to vaping and cloud chasing though myself so take it with a grain of salt

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm am advocate for drippers for clouds. Of the 2 I'd say the Tsunami. My personal recommendation though would be Mutation X 234 or Goon 24 RDA. I'm still pretty new to vaping and cloud chasing though myself so take it with a grain of salt

Thats ok, im new to dripping as well, thanks for the reply!

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're most welcome. I was looking at the Tsunami 24 at my local VS and might have just been a good salesman but I was talked into the Goon for about twice the price. I've had it for about 3 weeks though and I am not disappointed, and I'd say it was worth every penny. I may still get the Tsunami 24 just for giggles bc I'm a collector (or vape gear hoarder might be a better way to describe it). If/when I get it though I can give a more accurate answer to the actual question. The TFV8 kicks some massive clouds though for a tank, I'm just partial to drippers.

ReyesRec89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can also testify to the Goon rda. Hits really well with a 22 guage parallel build.. ohms out to .13 or so with 8 wraps and chucks the clouds...sub ohms...bigger and denser clouds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors