Become a Patron!

Which rda

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using an Apollo mod and just joined a local cloud comp team I currently have a mutation x an atty that's been drilled for better air flow and a dark horse all clones which of these would be best for better clouds or open to suggestions but seriously considering an authentic mutation x v2

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am a fan of the Mutation X V2 over the Dark Horse but others would disagree. The Doge is also a very good choice if you have one and is in the same price range as the Mutation. It generally has better clouds with muted flavor. With that said, all 3 should be similar enough that build and technique will probably matter more than the atty.

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Currently prefer my mutation x v1 but have tried a copper v2 I have a delrin friction tip on mine but love the wider bore on the v2 and the angled air flow control

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the v2 today did a 5 wrap 20 .ga royal wire I got the black one. I must say the darkhorse is now retired

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a4c5c0552755fb143dd894837e295e62.jpg

Here is the mutation x v2 first cloud still needs a lil tweaking and a fresh battery wouldn't hurt but I'm happy

VU Sponsors