VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I am so grateful to call all of you friends! :hug:
It means so much to me, much more than words can express :blowkiss:

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all :inlove:

From my time on this forum despite some rowdy moments and perhaps the political thread as exceptions there’s more that unites us all on VU than divides us Hearts :hug: just like any family we all argue at times, but behind it all the vast majority look out for others in thier own ways

You are loved :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From my time on this forum despite some rowdy moments and perhaps the political thread as exceptions there’s more that unites us all on VU than divides us Hearts :hug: just like any family we all argue at times, but behind it all the vast majority look out for others in thier own ways

You are loved :)
Awww thank you! And you are loved back :blowkiss:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you - look forward to it
Here you go. Sorry for the wait.

https://www.vapinginsider.com/asmodus-zesthia-review/
7d9521c6f1f4b3a2a8b40394045f597a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PJReid

Member For 4 Years
Here you go. Sorry for the wait.

https://www.vapinginsider.com/asmodus-zesthia-review/
7d9521c6f1f4b3a2a8b40394045f597a.jpg

It is a well-written review. I feel as if I have been on a one-woman mission to publicize this tank. Asmodus has let it fly under the radar. When I bought mine, there were a couple of reviews out. :huh: I love Asmodus mods but this the first of their tanks that has tempted me. It is beautiful and the build deck appealed to me. I don't love postless decks. Armed with almost nothing except gut instinct, I ordered that Zesthia and have not regretted the purchase even for a minute. Vape gear is so subjective that I don't like making recommendations but I did stick my neck out in recommending the Zesthia to a new builder and to @Heartsdelight. It has, IMO, the best flavor of any single coil RTA I own. I bought a Manta RTA after I bought the Zesthia and am a fan, but honestly, think that the Zesthia holds her own in flavor comparison (a lot less trouble to build and wick.)

Thanks for giving the Zesthia such a nice review. :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is a well-written review. I feel as if I have been on a one-woman mission to publicize this tank. Asmodus has let it fly under the radar. When I bought mine, there were a couple of reviews out. :huh: I love Asmodus mods but this the first of their tanks that has tempted me. It is beautiful and the build deck appealed to me. I don't love postless decks. Armed with almost nothing except gut instinct, I ordered that Zesthia and have not regretted the purchase even for a minute. Vape gear is so subjective that I don't like making recommendations but I did stick my neck out in recommending the Zesthia to a new builder and to @Heartsdelight. It has, IMO, the best flavor of any single coil RTA I own. I bought a Manta RTA after I bought the Zesthia and am a fan, but honestly, think that the Zesthia holds her own in flavor comparison (a lot less trouble to build and wick.)

Thanks for giving the Zesthia such a nice review. :)
Np, thx for the support and kind words. There are so many great single coil tanks coming out. I have a bunch in the queue that should be dropping in the next week or two. Definitely check the VI website in the coming weeks. I got a ton of product at ECC, so I'll be busy for quite some time.

PJReid

Member For 4 Years
My Golden Set-up - The Zesthia on the Minkin V2 Gold Relic aka Gold Grit. Oh, on the drip tip issue, my ONLY complaint is that Asmodus doesn't include an adapter. I bought several adapters and am probably set for life now. Easy fix, but an included adapter would have been appreciated.

2af542cd59c680abcbb8b75bb050fc5e.jpg

PJReid

Member For 4 Years
Np, thx for the support and kind words. There are so many great single coil tanks coming out. I have a bunch in the queue that should be dropping in the next week or two. Definitely check the VI website in the coming weeks. I got a ton of product at ECC, so I'll be busy for quite some time.

I look forward to reading them. I tried to leave a nice comment on your review here but am not sure it stuck. ;) Maybe they have to be approved. IDK If it doesn't show up, I will try again tomorrow.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
80F17856-892F-4F0B-80CE-CAAAD3E918DE.jpeg 838E282C-61AD-4EDB-AD16-3A5C4A8629FB.jpeg 7BE833DD-9D0B-45EB-B2D1-698C24399D04.jpeg 0F877C17-490F-4C3E-B384-C735B524792B.jpeg DB77DA39-5FE4-40AA-A5C2-57DAA58D8DED.jpeg @jr779 I built my Kylin Mini Rta! The flavor is fantastic as everyone has reported. It is definitely airier compared to the Zesthia but not extremely so. It is a bit noisier then the Zesthia. But not in a bothersome way, at least to me, its ok. The threads on the Zesthia are better, as well as the machining, again the Kylin is not bad in any way just a touch less in quality. I’m enjoying both!

Here are some pics & specs. Lightning Vapes Fused Clapton 26*2 Ni80/36 Ni80 3mm i.d. 5 wraps .30 ohms. I’m using Delasco Rayon Balls. Didn’t have to do the usual rayon trimming. No vapor lock or leaking yet, I just finished building it a few minutes ago.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 104735 View attachment 104736 View attachment 104737 View attachment 104738 View attachment 104739 @jr779 I built my Kylin Mini Rta! The flavor is fantastic as everyone has reported. It is definitely airier compared to the Zesthia but not extremely so. It is a bit noisier then the Zesthia. But not in a bothersome way, at least to me, its ok. The threads on the Zesthia are better, as well as the machining, again the Kylin is not bad in any way just a touch less in quality. I’m enjoying both!

Here are some pics & specs. Lightning Vapes Fused Clapton 26*2 Ni80/36 Ni80 3mm i.d. 5 wraps .30 ohms. I’m using Delasco Rayon Balls. Didn’t have to do the usual rayon trimming. No vapor lock or leaking yet, I just finished building it a few minutes ago.
Thank you so much for the write up, thoughts and pics - That’s a beautiful set-up.

PJReid

Member For 4 Years
View attachment 104735 View attachment 104736 View attachment 104737 View attachment 104738 View attachment 104739 @jr779 I built my Kylin Mini Rta! The flavor is fantastic as everyone has reported. It is definitely airier compared to the Zesthia but not extremely so. It is a bit noisier then the Zesthia. But not in a bothersome way, at least to me, its ok. The threads on the Zesthia are better, as well as the machining, again the Kylin is not bad in any way just a touch less in quality. I’m enjoying both!

My purple Minikin V2 has been lounging in my vape drawer for a bit now. Seeing your photos makes me want to bring her out to play. The purple is my favorite. I do like pretty vape gear. :) The Rainbow Kylin looks gorgeous with the purple Minikin V2. I have a Rainbow Manta coming and that one will probably spend her time on the purple Minikin and on the Therion 75c. Rainbow is a beautiful match for my Africa Select battery cover.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did your Zesthia arrive yet?
I ordered it from eightvape but I live in canada so shipping would have been as much as the rta. So I shipped it someone in the US who’s bringing it to me at the end of the month which is when I probably would have received it if I shipped it directly to my house. The good news is that it’s been delivered to the person in the US. It’s also not like I don’t have anything else - 3 smm’s, an obs engine nano and a crius 2, lol. I have to say that I love the airflow on the smm. The flavour may not be as good as some others but it’s so smooth. I will report back once I start using the zesthia.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My purple Minikin V2 has been lounging in my vape drawer for a bit now. Seeing your photos makes me want to bring her out to play. The purple is my favorite. I do like pretty vape gear. :) The Rainbow Kylin looks gorgeous with the purple Minikin V2. I have a Rainbow Manta coming and that one will probably spend her time on the purple Minikin and on the Therion 75c. Rainbow is a beautiful match for my Africa Select battery cover.
In the vape drawer :eek: lol! Purple Minikin V2 come out to play :D. I love your Gold Grit!

Which color Therion 75C did you get? @SnapDragon NY hooked up me with her Ebay seller & I ordered the Silver Therion 75C with the Royal cover just like Snap’s. Will be here tomorrow.

I have a black Manta I should pull out & sell. It’s a really nice looking rta though. I really do enjoy single coils more.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered it from eightvape but I live in canada so shipping would have been as much as the rta. So I shipped it someone in the US who’s bringing it to me at the end of the month which is when I probably would have received it if I shipped it directly to my house. The good news is that it’s been delivered to the person in the US. It’s also not like I don’t have anything else - 3 smm’s, an obs engine nano and a crius 2, lol. I have to say that I love the airflow on the smm. The flavour may not be as good as some others but it’s so smooth. I will report back once I start using the zesthia.
I have a SMM & I think you will definitely enjoy the flavour & smooth airflow on the Zesthia more! That’s great that you have someone here in the US that will bring it to you. Canada isn’t that far but yes I’ve heard that the shipping $ is horrendous. Look forward to your thoughts ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Wow- I am so glad you are loving the Kylin Mini too- looks awesome in rainbow with your purple V2 !
I love Ni80 wire . I really think the flavor is much better with Ni80!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes that Africa Select cover for the Therion is beautiful and looks great with the rainbow tanks- I need to order an Africa Select cover for mine- yours is just gorgeous!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
In the vape drawer :eek: lol! Purple Minikin V2 come out to play :D. I love your Gold Grit!

Which color Therion 75C did you get? @SnapDragon NY hooked up me with her Ebay seller & I ordered the Silver Therion 75C with the Royal cover just like Snap’s. Will be here tomorrow.

I have a black Manta I should pull out & sell. It’s a really nice looking rta though. I really do enjoy single coils more.

I can hardly wait to hear what you think of the Silver Frame Therion in The Royal- I hope you love your as much as I love mine- haven't set it down since I got it! The Black Manta would probably look awesome on the Therion - LOL! I agree with you though- loving the single coil tanks!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can hardly wait to hear what you think of the Silver Frame Therion in The Royal- I hope you love your as much as I love mine- haven't set it down since I got it! The Black Manta would probably look awesome on the Therion - LOL! I agree with you though- loving the single coil tanks!
I’ll definitely let you know!

Yes the Manta would look great, I’m probably going to sell it as soon as I get around to it. :D

PJReid

Member For 4 Years

My Therion 75c is black. I bought it with the Africa Select door and ordered Black Elephant, Black Carbon, and Purple Ostrich and don't use any of them. They are keeping the purple Minikin company in the vape drawer. Oh, the shame. LOL I will hang onto them though - I feel sure I will use them sometime. I want to buy another Therion 75c for my son. He loves mine.

The Manta is a great tank and very good looking - more trouble than the single coils but I enjoy very much. The only two tanks I am using now are the Zesthia and the Manta. I do have a rainbow Crius II on the Africa Select Therion. The Africa Select is made for a rainbow tank.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Therion 75c is black. I bought it with the Africa Select door and ordered Black Elephant, Black Carbon, and Purple Ostrich and don't use any of them. They are keeping the purple Minikin company in the vape drawer. Oh, the shame. LOL I will hang onto them though - I feel sure I will use them sometime. I want to buy another Therion 75c for my son. He loves mine.

The Manta is a great tank and very good looking - more trouble than the single coils but I enjoy very much. The only two tanks I am using now are the Zesthia and the Manta. I do have a rainbow Crius II on the Africa Select Therion. The Africa Select is made for a rainbow tank.
I really like the black Elephant, might get one. Check out the Ebay seller “Peach Pit” they’re $79.99/free shipping they have the Black & Silver in stock & you pick the doors. More choices on doors for the Black. They’re the only seller with the $79.99 price they are located in Maryland.

Yes the Manta is certainly more fussy. But a looker :D

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the zesthia and absolutely love it. I may have to rewick because there’s a bit too much chatter. I placed the coil a bit higher like heartsdelight and pjreid and wicked like Vic did in the video.

Thanks for your suggestion to buy this - the blue looks great on my black mods.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the zesthia and absolutely love it. I may have to rewick because there’s a bit too much chatter. I placed the coil a bit higher like heartsdelight and pjreid and wicked like Vic did in the video.
Thanks for your suggestion to buy this - the blue looks great on my black mods.

Post a pic!
Would love to see your blue setup.
20180219_083632.jpg

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After many attempts which led to leaks and dry hits, I think I finally got the wicking correct using vaping Vic’s method. It seems to work nicely with cotton bacon maybe because it’s fluffier. Hopefully I get through the day and it still works with no issues. IMO, this is pretty finicky but worth it once you get it right.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After many attempts which led to leaks and dry hits, I think I finally got the wicking correct using vaping Vic’s method. It seems to work nicely with cotton bacon maybe because it’s fluffier. Hopefully I get through the day and it still works with no issues. IMO, this is pretty finicky but worth it once you get it right.
Yes I agree I posted somewhere I forgot where that on my first build I had some seeping upon filling. But on my second & current build I didn’t trim my rayon at all (which is what u normally do) & I always burp tanks that don’t have jfc & it’s fine now.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I agree I posted somewhere I forgot where that on my first build I had some seeping upon filling. But on my second & current build I didn’t trim my rayon at all (which is what u normally do) & I always burp tanks that don’t have jfc & it’s fine now.
By burping, do you mean putting it upside down before fully screwing the cap on?

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By way, what has been your preference between the zesthia and kylin mini?

PJReid

Member For 4 Years

The Zesthia will leak on on the first fill and on refills if the tank is filled to the top. The pressure of the vacuum seal will drive liquid out the bottom AF. I have found it best for me to slightly underfill. In my experience, that is true of all bottom flow tanks. Air takes up space so the tank is overfilled if a little room isn't left at the top. I hope that helps.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Zesthia will leak on on the first fill and on refills if the tank is filled to the top. The pressure of the vacuum seal will drive liquid out the bottom AF. I have found it best for me to slightly underfill. In my experience, that is true of all bottom flow tanks. Air takes up space so the tank is overfilled if a little room isn't left at the top. I hope that helps.
Thank you. I haven’t had any issues upon filling but I probably don’t fill it to the top most of the time. As long as it’s wicked well this thing is a great combination of smooth airflow and flavour

VU Sponsors