Become a Patron!

Which RTA is best????

Vapor_Citi1776

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, so I just got inor building coils and I've been for awhile now. The one thing I don't like is when I go out I always have to bring a juice and drip often. I don't like that. I'm looking to get a RTA but I honestly don't even know where to begin. I have been looking into the Lemo Drop only because I've heard good things about it. I have a sub tank mini and I've been using the rba base in it and I love it way better than stock coils. I also have the delta 2 and I plan to start building on that soon. But I'm looking to strictly get a RTA. I've looked at the Lemo and billow but like I said I don't really know what to look for. I'm not huge on chucking clouds I'm more of a flavor guy. So what do you think is the best RTA for flavor? I know it's all based on opinion but I'd like to hear yours. Thank you in advance for all your feedback.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't used one, but the Goblin mini is the tank I've been eyeballing. I absolutely love my Derringer rda and the goblin mini looks to be the closest thing to it with a tank. I've heard the vapor production is pretty good and the flavor is even better. Good luck and happy hunting.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i've had the goblin mini for a couple of months now and it is my go-to tank. i love the form factor and performance. pretty easy to build and wick. fill screw on the bottom of the deck is the only downside, but i still pick it over my billow v2 (which is also very good) because of the size. filling it with the screw is actually pretty easy and no leaking issues.

i have also hear amazing things about the aromamizer RDTA with the new velocity style 2 post deck. that is going to be my next purchase. all good based on reviews i've seen. they've been out for a while, but they are really catching a lot of hype recently.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Besides a RTA/RBA, and the Aromamizer, there's another option for you "Big Dripper V2". I own one myself, and it's definitely more a flavor RDTA.

VU Sponsors