Become a Patron!

Which tanks use the Nautilus coils?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wanting a tank that is able to use the Nautilus coils besides the Nautilus. A plus if it can also use a sub ohm coil.

Thanks

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You will not be able to sub ohm with a nauti coil, they simply were not designed for it.

I believe the reg Silo tank will take nauti coils, but that's the only one I'm aware of.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean accepts both a nautilus coil and a different subohm coil lol. Should have been clearer.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I really want.

Do you have any experience with it? Is it worth the HOH prices?

I want one too. So far the reviews are good. I just posted an interview with Zen where he talks about his thinking for them in a thread about MTL tanks. He states they have a lifetime guarentee and if a better coil comes out, they will adapt these to it.

What really surprised me was when he said he's tested tanks saying they were stainless and they aren't. We've been vaping nickle and zinc for while now. He has some other observations about the current state of the tanks were using now too. Agree or not, I found it worthwhile, although now I want one more than ever. It's not something China is going to be able to clone without loosing it's key features.

Value is subjective. This is designed to be a lifetime tank. I'm not impressed with sub ohming or tc, so for me, yes. If it's reliable, dependable, works without leakage, then I'm happy to get off the latest greatest shineyitus merry go round.

Last edited:

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
That's what I really want.

Do you have any experience with it? Is it worth the HOH prices?

It is worth every penny. I splurged to celebrate my 2 year anniversary of being cigarette free. I was very happy with my group of Nautilus tanks (the mini more so than the full sized) but the Kabuki is a revelation. It's like the difference between B/W and color TV or the difference between SD and Hi Def. It has a huge amount of more flavor and the draw can be adjusted nicely.

I waited a day after I received it to make sure it wasn't shinyitis. Then I ordered another one.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is worth every penny. I splurged to celebrate my 2 year anniversary of being cigarette free. I was very happy with my group of Nautilus tanks (the mini more so than the full sized) but the Kabuki is a revelation. It's like the difference between B/W and color TV or the difference between SD and Hi Def. It has a huge amount of more flavor and the draw can be adjusted nicely.

I waited a day after I received it to make sure it wasn't shinyitis. Then I ordered another one.

I need a vape sugar daddy.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Shinyitis,,, that's funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
don't think on a Kabuki, if you can afford one and are a MTL-er who is not interested in rebuilding, buy one...it's the best you can get..I just ordered my third one

VU Sponsors