Which version orchid is the best?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The build decks are all the same. The only difference is juice capacity.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a number of V4's

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm mainly going for flavor. Orchid, V2, V3, or V4?

If you go for the smaller and older V2 or V3 look for one with phillips head post screws. They are generally much preferred. Replacing the allen heads is a problem because it is a non-standard screw size and thread. Haven't come up with a source for replacement screws yet.

If you go for the bigger and newer V4 you're probably okay. All of those I've see have phillips heads.

dork

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can fill my v2 in seconds without leaking a single drop. I have 3 v4s that all take forever to fill and leak terribly every time.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Replace screw, invert atty and screw the mod to the atty. Vape once whilst still inverted....no more leaks. PRO TIP: leave 2mm air space for vacuum

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

dork

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Replace screw, invert atty and screw the mod to the atty. Vape once whilst still inverted....no more leaks. PRO TIP: leave 2mm air space for vacuum

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Yep, learned that pretty quick with the V2, but the three V4s seem to have a lot more air compression when filling. Going slower would help, but I've never been a patient man.
Also, V2 had Phillips scews on it. They failed immediately, the included hex screws are still there and holding good. V3 all have Phillips screws holding fine.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the V4. Stock airflow is a bit "meh", but i drilled those out to 2.5mm and now it breathes and clouds like my magma.

VU Sponsors