Become a Patron!

Which vg percentage for tfv8 baby

Hey! First posting here!

I'm using an al85 and tfv8 baby!

I wonder if I can use max vg juice with this kit! Cause I was using max vg with my nautilus mini and the dude at the vape shop said that it was not the best for the coil!

Thank for the hep!

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
max vg should be fine in your new set up..max vg doesn't equal %100 it's more around the 70-80 range, That's what I found anyway. Should be good to go.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife uses factory coils in her Baby and the juice she uses is 80% VG. She has had no problems. She uses the X-4 coils.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use High or Max VG is all my tanks and have no problems at all. MAX VG can be 100% when the flavorings used are VGD or VG Dominant.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Simply put: 100% VG means that the juice is made purely of vegetable glycerin and/or water with flavoring and nicotine (optional). Another way to look at it is that 100% VG means that the juice in theory should be “propylene glycol free” which is often the other component that makes up ejuices.

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used a baby beast tank with q2 coils. I used max vg on mine with no problem.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I use max VG all the time in my tfv8 no probs at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
That was my first kit I got as I started, it was never an issue with juices above 65vg, problem started with using thinner juices aka pg dominant, but even with that, there's ways around it. In all the VG/pg ratio of your juices will be your smallest problem with that setup.

VU Sponsors