Become a Patron!

Whinnying mother fuckers

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes that was an intentional typo. Seems I can't do my job at work without certain coworkers encouraging inmates to steal. Now, I realize prison ain't for everybody, but when someone (especially a prisoner) calls me a mother fucker I am obligated by my personal code of conduct to cuss him right back. Why can we not all just understand that encouraging them to steal defeats the purpose of so called "rehab", which most of us officers know is a crock of shit. I was so mad last night I was shaking and stuttering these assholes made me so mad. Blatantly disrespectful and just little kids. Well I get to take stuff home even tho policy and everything else says I can't have nothing I wasn't issued. Oh I didn't pay for that loaf of bread but I earned it by sitting on my ass for 6 hrs. Sorry to rant and rave, i can't do it anywhere else, and I have so much frustration added on top of this because one of my coworkers cried to my boss that I wouldn't let them steal. Oh I was pissed, still am because the better I try to do my job the harder it becomes because whiny little children decide theyre priveleged. OK, im done. To anyone that actually read this, have a wonderful day. I'm going to bed.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I made no sense, felt good to get it out tho. That started my night. 12 hrs of still being mad.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sleep well:)
We have 2 that escaped here, when they catch them, I'll have them transferred to your block....LOL

11390026_10206806413824110_9121159331274286593_n_zpskfganpli.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I saw that in the news. We had a couple escape a few months back, not from our facility. They made it back home in a few days and about 6 people lost their jobs for negligence and sheer stupidity, shouldn't have happened nor taken like 10 hrs to figure out they were gone because at night we do 'bed checks" every hr on the hr. that doesn't count the ones who walk away from minimums or work release, that happens all the time and those people generally have less than 6 months left. Thankfully at our facility we have yet to have anyone leave that wasn't supposed to, because even tho some don't "escape" per say they're granted release because of a paperwork error or someone intentionally let a lifer out. Happened in FL a while back if I believe. Ah wellz the joys of my job. I feel better now. Maybe I'll stop whining myself long enough to sleep.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I am still scratching my head wondering about the extent of what it took to make the path out , that no one saw a damned thing, power tools for christ sakes, Civi clothes, metal cut out escape holes behind their friggen bunks!!!!!!!! What, they don't do cell check's anymore? Do we trust them THAT much with these so called special privileges now a days??They were fucking murderers.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes that was an intentional typo. Seems I can't do my job at work without certain coworkers encouraging inmates to steal. Now, I realize prison ain't for everybody, but when someone (especially a prisoner) calls me a mother fucker I am obligated by my personal code of conduct to cuss him right back. Why can we not all just understand that encouraging them to steal defeats the purpose of so called "rehab", which most of us officers know is a crock of shit. I was so mad last night I was shaking and stuttering these assholes made me so mad. Blatantly disrespectful and just little kids. Well I get to take stuff home even tho policy and everything else says I can't have nothing I wasn't issued. Oh I didn't pay for that loaf of bread but I earned it by sitting on my ass for 6 hrs. Sorry to rant and rave, i can't do it anywhere else, and I have so much frustration added on top of this because one of my coworkers cried to my boss that I wouldn't let them steal. Oh I was pissed, still am because the better I try to do my job the harder it becomes because whiny little children decide theyre priveleged. OK, im done. To anyone that actually read this, have a wonderful day. I'm going to bed.
Encouraging inmates to steal from other inmates, or from the prison itself?
Just realize, this system is not geared for rehabilitation, its purpose is to warehouse humans for violating the states rules. Its immoral to kidnap people and cage people for 'non aggressive' acts, so I wouldnt expect the cage to be some high ground of altruistic behaviour.
I assume the level of corruptibility would depend on the particular facility and the people who run it.
Sometimes doing the right thing is much harder than going with the flow.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Stealing from the facility mostly, but from each other too. It is a twisted system but it pays my bills. That escape deal has me baffled too. The one here was a similar deal, although they got through the fence with wire cutters. Things like that happen because of complacency and unfortunately staff who sometimes help them. Far too often in my 4+ yrs working in corrections I've seen staff taken out in cuffs for various reasons, usually bringing things like phones and dope to our lovely residents, & females doing things with them if u catch my drift.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Personally I am in support of a penal system not unlike the one portrayed in the movie "Escape From New York".

Especially the scene where right before the prisoner is shipped to that hellhole gets the option to chose execution over internment.

Get rid of the weight rooms and fitness gear. If the bleeding hearts want them to have TV set the channels to the History, Learning and Discovery Channels. Forget the conjugal visits. If the wives complain, send them a coupon good for a cucumber of their choice. Forget suicide watches. Leave suitable lengths of good rope in all the cells. Even better, if an inmate wishes to off themselves, tell them they can have a nice lethal injection with a check for $25K sent to their families if they donate their internal organs for transplants.

I was talking to the Franklin County Sheriff once. He told me the law was that each prisoner had to get 3,000 calories a day worth of food. If he had his way, it would be delivered in the form of energy bars and water. Or even a plan where if they did not behave, they got the energy bars. If they behaved, they got real food. If they were good and did stuff like get their GEDs and Job Training and worked, they would get really good food.

Rant over.

Ron01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I am in support of a penal system not unlike the one portrayed in the movie "Escape From New York".

Especially the scene where right before the prisoner is shipped to that hellhole gets the option to chose execution over internment.

Get rid of the weight rooms and fitness gear. If the bleeding hearts want them to have TV set the channels to the History, Learning and Discovery Channels. Forget the conjugal visits. If the wives complain, send them a coupon good for a cucumber of their choice. Forget suicide watches. Leave suitable lengths of good rope in all the cells. Even better, if an inmate wishes to off themselves, tell them they can have a nice lethal injection with a check for $25K sent to their families if they donate their internal organs for transplants.

I was talking to the Franklin County Sheriff once. He told me the law was that each prisoner had to get 3,000 calories a day worth of food. If he had his way, it would be delivered in the form of energy bars and water. Or even a plan where if they did not behave, they got the energy bars. If they behaved, they got real food. If they were good and did stuff like get their GEDs and Job Training and worked, they would get really good food.

Rant over.
the Franklin county jail is about as miserable a place as I've ever known.

that being said... it doesn't matter what is done I think. most of the criminals in any facility feel that their life is someone else's fault. and Honestly, most are too dumb or too lazy to change.

work em. just work em 16 hours a day. let em earn that meal

-Ron

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know about where you are, but around here, the guards probably deserve to be behind bars more than all the inmates combined. I got run off the road and had a guy rob me at gunpoint (I had just sold 2 cars for 1/4 mil cash) and after using lethal force to protect myself and my property the cops showed up. Turns out the criminal was their chief. If my family wasn't looking for me, I would probably still be behind bars... Fucking scum with badges tried to rob me (and did, I never saw the money again,and lost another couple hundred grand in court costs) and got away with it. In jail I was beaten, locked in solitary refused food more than a couple times a week. So yea, people get treated like that and learn you can't trust guards. Doesn't matter if you are different, you are part of the system. Since that, I am always armed. Not because of normal criminals, but because of the ones with badges. I also have a reputation for looking for prison guards in bars. Every one I cripple is one less to help the traitors with badges torture innocent people... Like I said, maybe your area is better, but around here you won't get hired unless you are trash. We have a large group of retired military that is setting up to get the police, court system and jails under control.

HAZZA1962

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh....and lets also be generous and throw in tax payers donation of 100K for the lucky person who helps lead to the capture as well. Thanks Joshua, My rant felt good too.

r1_zpsburqshrb.jpg
The One on the left looks like my New next door neighbour!!!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK bringing this one back up a little bit because I actually read some things about why these individuals in NY were incarcerated. Killing a cop and hacking up an elderly man and dumping his body in the lake. Now, logic tells me yes they should be maximum security. However in my world Max security means u stay in your cell 24/7 except for showers and "rec" time (which are done in cages), not going to work in a hobby shop. Guess every state is a little different, but these 2 should've been tucked away somewhere dark and quiet and checked on periodically to make sure they were still there, not allowed to roam freely about the facility as it sounds. Someone gave them those items to facilitate their escape, someone helped them, & someone needs to be held accountable for letting 2 serious killers even out of their cells much less escape. Yes find them, but punish those who helped them as well. We do not have any type of power tools or any type of cutting equipment available at our facility except for maintenance, and we have very strict tool control policies and safeguards to prevent anything to come up missing, and if something serious does go missing the entire facility is locked down and every one is searched until it is found. Had a dumbbells take a drill bit off of a maintenance cart one day, and 15 minutes or so later when they inventoried the tools everybody went hunting and they found it in a short time, and the culprit I believe got some extra time for trying to be cute, didn't work out well for him.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, read even more on how they escaped. Who leaves tools accessible to anyone when you're not using them? Seems somebody really dropped the ball on this deal. Tools are to be supervised at all times, and when not being used secured in an area that no one can access without a key or 2. Really dissapointed in the lack of common sense displayed by so many people involved.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had to read this post. The title had me laughing !

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I can't believe the police and other law enforcement agencies still have not found these fools.

Even after 8 Million Dollars of the tax payers money has been spent funding the search!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty ridiculous, to me tho there are serious concerns about it happening again if some serious changes aren't made in simple policies. Many people need to lose their jobs over this deal, not to mention someone with some sense in the penile system, uh, penal system does some serious cleaning and enforcing simple procedures.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe the police and other law enforcement agencies still have not found these fools.

Even after 8 Million Dollars of the tax payers money has been spent funding the search!
Yep , a million a day, and they are still looking, IMO they had 4-6 hour head start and were already out of the area even before the first road block was assembled....just sayin

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty ridiculous, to me tho there are serious concerns about it happening again if some serious changes aren't made in simple policies. Many people need to lose their jobs over this deal, not to mention someone with some sense in the penile system, uh, penal system does some serious cleaning and enforcing simple procedures.
They don't need to lose their jobs, just change employee to inmate and call it good. They need to be help responsible for their actions. And I'm sure the inmates would love some fresh ass...

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You sure have a thing for"ass" don't you? Bet you like spanking's too.

ShowLetter_zpsbkx74jmc.gif
Lmao. Not really, just seems like the perfect karma thing. A couple years ago around here, they popped some guards for making prisoners fight and rape each other, and the guards were betting on it and watching. They got sentenced to serve their sentences in general population just to make sure they got what they deserved... Not one made it a month.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And as always I want to puke every time I hear just what happens inside those walls

tumblr_n2hxatdkBd1rflk6co1_500_zps55701c7e.gif

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

If they're doing the manhunt like when they were hunting for Eizember back in '03, it doesn't surprise me. They were combing through the woods, blowing up animal burrows (in case he magically made himself tiny?), meanwhile he was just down the way at the church pantry.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And as always I want to puke every time I hear just what happens inside those walls

tumblr_n2hxatdkBd1rflk6co1_500_zps55701c7e.gif
I've seen a couple that got, uh, beat up REALLY bad, and, uh, well, lets just say that 1 lost an eye and 2 never came back to the facility, if u see where I'm going. Anyways, so yeah. Then there are the ones that cry "rape" even though they like it & got mad at their sugar daddy for whatever reason. Now the things I've heard, and said to be honest, would make Eric cartman blush even if he were a sailor. The names I've been called just for doing my job, oh well.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Howabout this.

Take all the prisoners that are serving life without possibility of parole, stick them in a special facility in Death Valley.

No family visitations unless the family want to pay for the trip. No "Booty Calls" Gotta work for good food. Patrol the surrounding desert by drone and perhaps leave some cell doors open so they can escape.

Vultures need food too!

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howabout this.

Take all the prisoners that are serving life without possibility of parole, stick them in a special facility in Death Valley.

No family visitations unless the family want to pay for the trip. No "Booty Calls" Gotta work for good food. Patrol the surrounding desert by drone and perhaps leave some cell doors open so they can escape.

Vultures need food too!
The problem with that is, quite a few prisoners are there illegally. Cops ignore evidence to put innocent people behind bars, and those people don't need to be punished because of crooked cops. In Texas, they had psychologist doing mental evaluations of convicted rapist, and after 6 months, the doctors were convinced that 2/3 were innocent. When they went to the state, the program was ended and they were told never to speak of what they learned. Why? Because cops commited the rapes, and found innocent people to blame. But the buddy system lets them protect themselves. Tarrant county employes 36 rapist with badges, Houston has over 50. Those are cops that were tried and convicted, but the scummy judge sentenced them to a couple weeks of paid leave. A paid vacation isn't punishment, it's a reward. Now, why are people who put their hand on a bible and take an oath to lead by example allowed to avoid punishment? Because they are all scum. I'm a firm believer that there is not one single person behind bars that has commited 1/10th of crimes the average cop has. If your child was framed for a crime and treated like that, you would be irate, as would I. This would lead to people getting together to kill the cops and free their family's. The cops like abusing their power, it makes them feel like they are better than others, and they are hand selected for that mentality. But they know, if they push us too hard, we will get fed up and do something about it. Before we can clean up the people of this country, we need to clean up the cops and the politicians. Until every single one that has violated their oath of office is executed, they don't have the right to arrest and punish anyone. They are to lead by example, that means they need to be held to a higher standard, not allowed to get away with whatever they want. When a cop commits a crime, they need to die. The end. Well, not the end, their family needs to be punished for staying with that scum, so cop=dead and their family gets life in gp. This would keep future cops in line. But, I've got hundreds of thousands of dollars tied up trying in the courts trying to get some justice. All because of a couple criminals with badges, and their scummy traitor co-workers. They lie under oath to protect their buddies because they think they are above the law. No, we need to clean up our police before we even think about prisons.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to mention the times that evidence is fabricated or planted. Happens more than ppl realize.

Edit to add links where cops were recently caught planting evidence (and these are what I found with just a quick google, plus there's all the ones that haven't been caught yet)

Tulsa - http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=14848917&catId=112042

Philly - http://www.mediaite.com/online/philly-cop-admits-to-years-of-planting-evidence-and-stealing-cash/

El Paso - http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_21192468/hearing-el-paso-police-planted-evidence-claim-postponed
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors