Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I only
Boat you were wrong. not fuel system.
Got all the air out of the line.
Figured out where the little oil leak was coming from... crank position sensor.
5 mi walk, some tools... most will get returned since they were not correct. 1 busted bolt from the heat shroud off the exhaust manifold..
Runs like a top, 1 rev hiccup with the ecu relearning but 35 minutes of driving hills and circles.

Total time of the fix. when I was not playing fuck fuck games with the busted bolt head. 10 minutes.
said it was 95% fuel issues most of the time. Crank sensors were the other 4 lol

Dude just got his head takin off by a flying hammerhead. Sucks to be that guy

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Early afternoon. but still.
After the heat and sun burns from yesterday we just did not have the drive to hoof that 5 mi. took us a bit longer with a couple of breaks.
5 mi on concrete is amazing on how much it drains you let alone twice in two days.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I only

said it was 95% fuel issues most of the time. Crank sensors were the other 4 lol

Dude just got his head takin off by a flying hammerhead. Sucks to be that guy
Fuel filter was changed but did nothing. Why I went searching for issues.
Cam sensor gives a whole different issue, the coolant will not allow it to start.
This morning started up and the coil packs were running just fine.

Next week doing the spark plugs. Going to pray to all the gods above and below the gods be damned things do not break.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just walked out of what used to be work.
I refuse to be talked to like I'm nothing when I bust my ass for people that don't want to do for themselfs. If I ask for help its because I need it. Not because I'm to lazy to do it. Don't tell me "if you don't wanna do your job go home" when others are literally just standing around. I will go home and I won't come back.

Anyway hope everyone has a good day. Tomorrow starts jobhunting. Might just do like Boat the Frog and get a cdl license

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Good for You! Just because you have to walk in crap don't mean you have to eat it. :kickbutt:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ob3dngbDPN1s02vreo1_500.gif

tumblr_ob3dngbDPN1s02vreo2_500.gif

tumblr_ob3dngbDPN1s02vreo3_400.gif
Way past cool!Repay .png That's how I roll. :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuel filter was changed but did nothing. Why I went searching for issues.
Cam sensor gives a whole different issue, the coolant will not allow it to start.
This morning started up and the coil packs were running just fine.

Next week doing the spark plugs. Going to pray to all the gods above and below the gods be damned things do not break.
Glad you got it fixed Nasty I hate car problems just a PITA

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 mi walk, some tools... most will get returned since they were not correct. 1 busted bolt from the heat shroud off the exhaust manifold..
Runs like a top, 1 rev hiccup with the ecu relearning but 35 minutes of driving hills and circles.

Total time of the fix. when I was not playing fuck fuck games with the busted bolt head. 10 minutes.
BN I have been out numbered all day. How can I help you?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im kinda stuck with swift for 13months. Nature of contracts and all, but if they try to screw me i can get out the contract and go to another company if need be

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hiya Nasty:wave: Glad you got your ride fixed.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my gear recovery worksheet done. Its basically sadistic sadoku. It gives you a speed, you have to put what gear youd go into...... for 8 pages of it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just to be on the safe side you might want to go over it all and double check it buddy
I did thats what took so long. The thing was to study the numbers and then do a page without looking. After o pages of thst i got this shit, ill be dreaming in numbers tonight

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa Mark my friend how ya doing buddy
Hiya, Jimi! :coffee:Doing as well as can be expected considering the money situation. If the card doesn't show up tomorrow, I'm really gonna be pissed. :cuss2:
Thanks for asking, though. How are you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors