Member For 4 Years
Good night Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o8gx0oHvDb1sh3zp9o1_1280_zpsvayszybf.png

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Iim just full of regreat. Full Chinese dinner. (Didn't know BBQ was happenin) then BBQ.

Toliet gods forgive me for the atrocities I commit upon your throne.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last pretty day/evening before Hurricane Matthew starts screwing things up! It will miss us for the most part, but the surf will be outrageous, and tonnes of rain.
UPDATE: It is not going to miss us at all. Not a direct hit, but bloody close.
4aZJGpk.jpg

IinGDwU.jpg

fgL0nnr.jpg

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I bassicly found 70 bucks in my truck. Also after the cum sock cleansing, I counted the change the pig before me left, 10 in change. So someone more or less left 4 20s layin around my truck. :cool:

Alright, been a long day. I'm going to bed in MY truck. And I do t have to climb up to the top bunk. Fuck yeah. :stars:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Please excuse shitty camera quality as its a 25$ wally mart camera. I need Christmas to come around already so i can use my Kindle Fire 8" .... :facepalm::teehee:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Finally! I found you! Don't know how I stumbled on the first thread, but I followed the yellow brick road. :wave:

Okay. Remember Hee Haw? Even if you don't, this is sure to get you LYAO! I loved that show. Here are a bunch of Piffft. clips. LOL! :giggle:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far so good, You?

Good morning!! :)
Doing very well since I know after 4-4:30 I get to sleep alot again
We're (the boss and myself) heading to cross plains today. Talk about a blast from the past. I used to stomp all over that "town," it's got a small store, post office, and 15-20 houses, if you call that a town lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing very well since I know after 4-4:30 I get to sleep alot again
We're (the boss and myself) heading to cross plains today. Talk about a blast from the past. I used to stomp all over that "town," it's got a small store, post office, and 15-20 houses, if you call that a town lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Sounds fun!!!:cool:
Morning All!
Good morning Wolf:wave:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hee Haw... I had enough of that living in NC.
Literally. :rolleyes:

I'll say this: in Colorado, if people treat you like s*** - they'll do it to your face, just like in New England where I grew up; unlike in the South, where many will be 'nicey-nice' to you - then, say ugly things about you - behind your back... to be fair, not ALL Southerners are like that.

The Southern Gentleman and Hospitality reputation, however, is a bit overblown. o_O

I'd rather know where I stand, in social situations; if you don't like me, just say so. I will not be offended - you will quickly become history in my life's travels, however... it must be the Italian in me, because I am very selective in people I will associate with; I have very few close friends, but many acquaintances. My late father told me many times, as a kid AND adult:

"Associate with people who are better than you are."

My father was amazing, in his way of dealing with people. He didn't try to change, or control them - he'd deal with people, as they were - but, like myself - when he ran into 'bad apples,' he'd deal with them in graceful fashion - then, make a purposeful exit.

Permanently. Even the 'bad apples' didn't have a bad thing to say about him. I had one of my father's 'acquaintances' take me aside at a block party, when I was visiting during a 'campus break,' and say:

"D****, your father is a great fella - but, he's a bit standoffish - you're his son; so, you know him well. Maybe you can give me some insight, because I'd like to get to know him better?"

I responded, "I cannot speak about him with you, as that would be a disrespectful thing for me to do as his first-born son. I can, however, give you scenarios that may help you; you see, some people are 'followers;' like, when I'm playing in an orchestral setting. Yes, I'm the guitarist - yet, there is a band leader, or conductor.

I'm at his, or her command. When I arrive at a blank spot in my sheet music for, say, 16 measures - I know that one of two things will happen. The band leader, as he counts the beats in each measure - before arriving at the beginning of that blank spot, he's either going to point at me with his free hand - meaning I will be performing a 'lead,' or, 'solo;' - or, he's going to point at one of the reed, or horn players - which means, at least one of us cats will solo.

One never knows when they'll get a chance to shine. How one will comport themselves in front of others - AFTER they get the chance to solo - can speak volumes. If you've met my paternal grandfather, you know that he's a man of few words - but, when he speaks - everyone will listen. I hope that explanation helps you, in some way (the guy, though he was my elder, didn't want me to see him scratch his head; so, he squinted - like the sun was too bright). Have a fun day at the party, Mr. K."

Exeunt, stage right (or left, as I fell asleep three times when I posted this missive)

Good Morning, everyone. :wave:

LW & Liz :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors