Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WC3.
bk is trying to type so fending him off with one hand,
2 hours till marinade of a london broil. Grilling two eggplants for baba ganoush, chicken and corn.
so 4 lbs of beef, 6lbs of chicken, 8 corn cobs and 2 giant eggplants.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You need to start DIY your juice it's so easy, you save sooooo much money, and you can make better juice than you can buy
the thing is, is that I don't have the extra funds to get the initial start up for DIY right now... wish I did. :sad::sad: But I am stuck at home caring for fiance's dad... So I can't even go out and get a job... I want one sooo bad.:oops::oops:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the extra funds to get the initial start up for DIY right now
Cheaper than you might think, especially considering what you might spend on juice each month. DIY lasts for MONTHS longer.

Hello 3rd Corner Folk.

tumblr_miiiaswvsk1rdxmzdo1_500.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Huck my dear friend hows your day going, are you still in a bad mood? i hope not you're too sweet to be in a bad mood dear.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the thing is, is that I don't have the extra funds to get the initial start up for DIY right now... wish I did. :sad::sad: But I am stuck at home caring for fiance's dad... So I can't even go out and get a job... I want one sooo bad.:oops::oops:
Not your dad, the fiance should chip in or you bounce hun.
Slave labor for non family is still slave labor.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not your dad, the fiance should chip in or you bounce hun.
Slave labor for non family is still slave labor.
Fiance does it too its just he does all the stuff his dad wants done... which leaves little time for the other stuff. I take care of doing the financial stuff plus its my car the gets where we go and I do indoor stuff... Fiance is the demolition, building, chopping down trees, yard clean up guy.... :D
Trust me his dad is a handful! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chicken is soaking pineapple juice, garlic, ginger teryacki and lime juice.
Steak is bathed in olive oil garlic pepper, fish sauce and a couple other things.
I did not use lemon juice to wash hands after handling fish sauce...
BKFB is going stupid face rubbing my hand grooving to the stinky fish action

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be go to Hell on a jetski. Put the sheets on. Sat down to rest & my car keys punched a hole in my fuckin water bed. Even the dogs wanted out. Im too pissedto live.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
139.00 for a new mattress. Be here tomorrow. Got to go get it. 4 hours work just for being stupid. Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors