Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave: everybody. Monday DID suck!:gaah:........:coffee2: NOW!....and I have to wait 2 more weeks to see the foot Dr. :facepalm:. I'm guessing that based on the pain that I'm in......I will probably need the same foot surgery that I had 5 years ago, on the other one:slowclap:. My Dad goes into the hospital on Wednesday, to get cancerous stuff removed from his bladder:(. Just a wonderful FKN year......so far:wait:.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:wave: everybody. Monday DID suck!:gaah:........:coffee2: NOW!....and I have to wait 2 more weeks to see the foot Dr. :facepalm:. I'm guessing that based on the pain that I'm in......I will probably need the same foot surgery that I had 5 years ago, on the other one:slowclap:. My Dad goes into the hospital on Wednesday, to get cancerous stuff removed from his bladder:(. Just a wonderful FKN year......so far:wait:.

Big O'l hug for you and your Dad. Can you feel the hugs and prayers coming your way. So sorry, hope the year gets better for you and family,

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going through the same thing with both my parents and bro<3
I "kinda" know how you feel. My Mom passed away 10 years ago from stomach cancer, and my Dad has had to go through so much these past few years! :(.....I'm just hoping that it's NOT the worst news for him, when they do whatever they have to do to him on Wednesday. He's sick of Dr.'s, and if they tell him that he has to do anything else (like chemo/radiation), he will flat out tell them NO.....I'm pretty sure of it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I "kinda" know how you feel. My Mom passed away 10 years ago from stomach cancer, and my Dad has had to go through so much these past few years! :(.....I'm just hoping that it's NOT the worst news for him, when they do whatever they have to do to him on Wednesday. He's sick of Dr.'s, and if they tell him that he has to do anything else (like chemo/radiation), he will flat out tell them NO.....I'm pretty sure of it.
Your not alone. Dad is going thru chemo now. He (I don't think) wouldn't go through with it again. It just tears them up. We are starting to understand chemo head. So hard to see a family member go through that. Let alone them going through it. It's so sad.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
another:hug:Kev
Thanks WW<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your not alone. Dad is going thru chemo now. He (I don't think) wouldn't go through with it again. It just tears them up. We are starting to understand chemo head. So hard to see a family member go through that. Let alone them going through it. It's so sad.
Sorry! :(.......Also, I didn't want to bring anybody's mood "down"......Just feeling like I have nobody to talk to about what's going on, and I also wanted to let y'all know why I've been kinda "withdrawn", and in a shitty mood more-so, lately.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry! :(.......Also, I didn't want to bring anybody's mood "down"......Just feeling like I have nobody to talk to about what's going on, and I also wanted to let y'all know why I've been kinda "withdrawn", and in a shitty mood more-so, lately.
I watched my wife go thru that torture. She died anyway. Heartbreaking don't even come close.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No problem, don't worry about it. We all need some one to talk with, even strangers (me) sometimes best to talk with.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna go check some other threads, Good night in here folks:wave:<3
tumblr_ogz6u5Ru0d1rffwkko1_250_zpsrty17oto.gif

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry Kevin:(

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kevin you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers. That is what we are here for. We are here for you anytime my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors