Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is why Sue wants to take my weed eater away:p
006_zpshpxaruxe.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TV Dinners, ZZ top... Abdul gave me 109. JFK'S boat. I like that. 56.00. I need a change to show me how good I have it. :gaah:
I booked an optional night in Niagara Falls for Friday @ a Motel 6 right near the falls (if we want to stay an extra day, and drive back on Saturday instead of in the Friday afternoon traffic of NY etc.). $98.00.......and that's with an 18% discount (and booked WEEKS ago). Right now.....The same room @ the same motel is $160.00 :facepalm:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm ate up with Dumb Ass/ :cool: Wanted to see how the sheets looked. Now they look wet, I guess. Fuck it, the liner is new. :wait::banana: I'll just have to make more wine this month. ( I buy to many bike parts) ;)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are gonna have so much fun. Sounds like a really nice vacation.
Hi Huck! :wave:.......Yeah.....I got a lot of cool, fun things planned to do (especially for my son;)). One of the places that we're going to, is a big castle in downtown Toronto........where they filmed the X-Men movies at (which my son LOVES!) I really do have a lot of really cool stuff planned/booked for us to do while we're up there:stars2:.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Huck! :wave:.......Yeah.....I got a lot of cool, fun things planned to do (especially for my son;)). One of the places that we're going to, is a big castle in downtown Toronto........where they filmed the X-Men movies at (which my son LOVES!) I really do have a lot of really cool stuff planned/booked for us to do while we're up there:stars2:.
OMG that in itself sounds fantastic!! He really will love that. You are the best dad!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You prove it every single day, Kevin. :hug:
Oh.......Almost forgot. We took my son to a go-kart track (a small one) yesterday. He's never driven one by himself. I took him around the track and explained to him how to drive, how to turn into the corners, and how to stop and slow down for when they call ya back to go and park em' . After that, he went on a solo race. He did AWESOME!.......and can't wait til' we get up to Toronto, to go and race on a big track up there. He had a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors