Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Night jobs are a killer on the old body. I'm hoping we get more rain or even better yet snow, snow doubtful
I doubt we'll see any snow here. They say we're about a month ahead of schedule weather wise. Everything is in bloom, and the pollen count here today is right at 1300, more like late March early April than February.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I doubt we'll see any snow here. They say we're about a month ahead of schedule weather wise. Everything is in bloom, and the pollen count here today is right at 1300, more like late March early April than February.
That's what I'm thinking, no snow, but it is in the forecast for now, we will see. Yup, things in the budding process here, sad . Suppose to freeze later this week.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone. Well the kids coming home today. Was time to get him out of Florida. Supposed to be going to a program in New Jersey in a day or two. Hope it happens and without any problems. Just wish this kid would finally get it and realize he only has to do it right once and keep doing it so we all can move on with our lives. Have a good day everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors