Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heyas all ltnc been busy and left in a lurch with a dead comp.

well a badly running one that finally died and left me in a lurch with barely able to get online. So right before it poofed this morning I had exactly enough for a cheap ass laptop at best buy and made the 10 mile journey and dipped into my ryxen funds.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

well a badly running one that finally died and left me in a lurch with barely able to get online. So right before it poofed this morning I had exactly enough for a cheap ass laptop at best buy and made the 10 mile journey and dipped into my ryxen funds.
Hiya Nasty, it's good to see you again. I've been wondering where you were.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Nasty, it's good to see you again. I've been wondering where you were.
trying to limp my old Toshiba laptop until april but it was not in the cards.
Also was trying to budget a duel streaming and content system but the funding fell through, next step now is getting a cheap action cam and start doing content for a youtube channel. I figure I got the time might as well bust out content and possibly get paid for it doing shit I know how to do, and yes it will be a cooking channel.
This is a nifty little laptop that will get passed to mom for her blog since she is getting tired of writing her shit down on paper about her cancer journey and her story so she is going to be doing a blog.

I mean might as well right?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
trying to limp my old Toshiba laptop until april but it was not in the cards.
Also was trying to budget a duel streaming and content system but the funding fell through, next step now is getting a cheap action cam and start doing content for a youtube channel. I figure I got the time might as well bust out content and possibly get paid for it doing shit I know how to do, and yes it will be a cooking channel.
Cool, drop us a link when you get it up and running. I'd love to check it out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, drop us a link when you get it up and running. I'd love to check it out.
Even with food network shows what do they leave out? Pricing and not a ton of places show how to pick the produce let alone do it on a budget.
So you get a ton of trial and error or people just do not have the time to eat non pre packaged food let alone how to cook.
So it is just going to revolved around healthy and good on the cheap or inexpensive, including shop and register tape to prove it, and pull a Vapor Joe with affliate links also. Cause fuck it I I wanna make that paper

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Nasty, how you doing. :wave:
waiting on a metric fuck load of updates to go through.

@Markw4mms hey question on the g2 update what is the w setting?

OK a bit of an update I loath HP with a passion but if this gets me online in a windows 10 64 system for 210 bucks who gives a wicked shit. I also can update the RAM and it has been pretty friggin painless for what it is.
As I said online no worries about being compromised and even back into at least 1 maybe more of my games So a win win soon to be a win win win.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hiya Nasty:wave: Good to see you again. Hope all is well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening Mark:coffee::wave: I will be doing some mixing:ejuice: in the morning. More than likely that will be around 1 or 1:30.
Good evening Pete. I'll probably be doing the same. I'll have to mix some for my step son in the next hour or two but will make mine a bit later. I'm gonna need a nap before too long since I got up around 11 this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors