Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
retail_pg1_pic02.jpg

This shit is awesome. 4 bucks a bag. Gets stupid hot.
I did alder twigs in the center to start it and did a camp fire ignition.
Chicken was in garlic, pineapple ginger lime juice for 5 hours.
steak was in lea and perrins, ginger garlic, olive oi pepper.
corn in the husk, grilled pineapple, eggplant, bacon cheddar brats.

Forgot I have a following of neighbors who come and bs with me w\hen they smell it. The smell blankets the complex.
Hiya Nasty:wave: Hope you are doing well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been waiting on wensday the 26th for ours, a monster fuck up on their end and the bank mixing signals.
If not in there tomorrow we are fucked.
God damned chin rubbing cat has been attacking my hand while I try and type.
Yeah, my electricity was about to be cut off if I hadn't been able to get my hands on my money today. Way too hot to be without AC here.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy fuck what a day l. Got back to the hotel, and shit hit fan. My pos roomie invaded my room, lit shit on fire, tried to blame me for it and when that didn't work, he went to hit me. I laid his ass out and cops drug him away. ( had a witness that says I'm right so no issues with me) but room was to fucked for me to stay and then it was a shit show getting to another room. I'm so fuckijg done with this bullshit and I just want to go home. Now I'm bunkin with a stereotypical frat boy bro. Great...

I WAS gunna make tacos for dinner but I was to pissed frustrated and tired to do so so I went to wafflehouse with a guy with Werner. We got talkin , I'm gunna give them a call tomorrow and see if they want to take over my contract. I just want out at this point, only reason I'm still in town is I just don't want all the shit I've been thought to be for nothing.

I'm about to get going to be in the brotastic room where apparently he don't like ac uggggg I'm fat. I sweat. I want cold air...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so the brotastic voyage aint to bad once you get over the smell of axe. Its a split room unlike the last two rooms ive been in and he basicly told me, you got the bedroom ill take couch and were each have a bedroom. Im fine with that. Give me a lkttle privacy and him his. Now i jjst gotfa wait for the ac to cool this room off, witch shoukdent take to long proba lg an hour or so.

Its been a very long day and probably one of the shitest mondays ive experianced in a long while kf not the worst.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so the brotastic voyage aint to bad once you get over the smell of axe. Its a split room unlike the last two rooms ive been in and he basicly told me, you got the bedroom ill take couch and were each have a bedroom. Im fine with that. Give me a lkttle privacy and him his. Now i jjst gotfa wait for the ac to cool this room off, witch shoukdent take to long proba lg an hour or so.

Its been a very long day and probably one of the shitest mondays ive experianced in a long while kf not the worst.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
Good night Frog my friend

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks. Off to the airport. Hopefully they don't screw this one up too. My supposedly cancelled flight went off 30 minutes late. These idiots lied and said the plane was grounded. The truth? They overbooked and this is how they cover their asses. One southwest worker said it was due to maintenance and one told us it was weather related. Absolute bullshit.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning folks. Off to the airport. Hopefully they don't screw this one up too. My supposedly cancelled flight went off 30 minutes late. These idiots lied and said the plane was grounded. The truth? They overbooked and this is how they cover their asses. One southwest worker said it was due to maintenance and one told us it was weather related. Absolute bullshit.
Good morning SG:coffee::wave: Hope you flight is a good one.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to get a new mod or two. This cuboid ain't gunna last to much longer I don't think. I don't understand why I have so many issues with the 510 connectors...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to get a new mod or two. This cuboid ain't gunna last much longer. Why I have so many issues with 510s is beyond me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors