Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all :wave:. Time to get this :coffee2: maker goin'! :eek:
Hey Kev, Good morning!:wave:<3
Evening people. Could everyone msg my wife and tell her to be nice :) She wont let me get a $3500 shotgun for duck shooting next weekend
Hey there Kevin:wave::coffee:
Gonna get out of here and head to the Dr office. See you guys later.:wave:
Hope all checks out good :wave::blowkiss:
Off to work for me. A blessed day to all. :wave:
Have a great Day White:wave::shades:
Hello :wave: and good morning to all who have not ventured into the Whiskey's Corner #4.
Hope all has a good day.
See y'all later.

This one is for OneBadWolf, Allo.
:bunny:
Hope the day goes well for you:wave:<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's what we have in CT right now.....
629c0d6636c9d7895c682e5f743aa2b0.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well fuck I should have gotten the monitor from amazon.
Dead pixels showed up this morning the left third of the screen has more dead pixels from top to bottom than is acceptable. On black it is red on white it is black.

Turned it on and updated drivers and black line through everything.

I give the fuck up on this computer project.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read a article online just yesterday about that Chinese manufacturer, they are one of the big ones in China. They are going to offer several phone in the US market soon.
Yup.....They (Xiaomi) claim to be #3, right behind Samsung and Apple. What's funny is.....That Huawei (the brand that my wife and I have) is claiming the #3 spot too :teehee:.......Damn Chinese.......Always gotta copy someone :giggle:.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well! Every Chinese company is half owned by the Chinese Government.
TRUE! .....but what's funny, but sad, is that Apple phones are made in China by Foxconn......so NOT even in an Apple owned factory (since China won't let them build one there). Same for cars. Buick, VW, Audi...are among the foreign companies that make cars in China for THEIR market (mostly). Any foreign company has to "partner" with a Chinese firm to make their products there.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. I originally read that it was supposed to be $399 when it comes out, and it has better specs than the Galaxy S8 and the iPhone7. If it was $399......I just might hint to my old lady that I need a few bucks to put toward it for my birthday:confetti:. NOT for $572, though :blech:.
I just looked on their Chinese site.......That phone that I was looking at, goes for 2499 Chinese Yuan.......Which equates to $362.51 USD at the current exchange rate:huh:.....And it's $572 for the same phone here in the US...... :mad:.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Well, one more night of nights. It's been extra special bad for me this week lol. Wish I was one of those people that just seem to have everything go good for them in life. Oh well deal with it I guess. Play the hand your dealt the best you can and sometimes maybe even bluff LMAO ! Have a good day and hopefully see you later !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey everyone. Well, one more night of nights. It's been extra special bad for me this week lol. Wish I was one of those people that just seem to have everything go good for them in life. Oh well deal with it I guess. Play the hand your dealt the best you can and sometimes maybe even bluff LMAO ! Have a good day and hopefully see you later !
Hiya Breazy_Com. Life is full of surprises, tonight might be different, well you can always hope it is anyways.
Maybe if you click your heels together 3 times you can skip tonight and go straight to the weekend, lol. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors