Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AND to make me even more pissed off.......I can't find the little funnel that I use to fill 100ml juice bottles :mad:. $1000 says my wife threw it out :gaah:. Can't find it anywhere, and since it's not in any of the kitchen drawers.....It's gone. I am so pissed off right now.......Mondays SUCK! :gaah:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! 11am-8pm shift this week. Better than nights I guess. So the ongoing saga with the kid. Haven't updated you guys in a while. He completed yet another 30 day program and went to the sober house Friday. He relapsed Sunday night. Good thing is it was transparent to me this time. Got a call this morning that he checked himself into a detox this morning. That's a good sign I guess. He knows he only has my support at this point only if he's doing the right thing. Trying to make him realize his way and 30 day programs don't work and that he should go to a 90 day program and complete it. He's open to it but lets see what he says when he sleeps it off for a day and wakes up. Only good point is that he's still trying and said he still believes he has some kind of hope. Have a good day and I'll see ya later from work!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone ! 11am-8pm shift this week. Better than nights I guess. So the ongoing saga with the kid. Haven't updated you guys in a while. He completed yet another 30 day program and went to the sober house Friday. He relapsed Sunday night. Good thing is it was transparent to me this time. Got a call this morning that he checked himself into a detox this morning. That's a good sign I guess. He knows he only has my support at this point only if he's doing the right thing. Trying to make him realize his way and 30 day programs don't work and that he should go to a 90 day program and complete it. He's open to it but lets see what he says when he sleeps it off for a day and wakes up. Only good point is that he's still trying and said he still believes he has some kind of hope. Have a good day and I'll see ya later from work!
Good morning Breazy.:wave: I hope your kid goes through with the 90 day program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors