Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time to log off, Have a great night guys:wave:<3:hug:
tumblr_nbrm1wb2QA1szm930o1_1280_zpswybxqj30.jpg
Goodnight Whiskey.:goodnight::hug:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know I woke up and thought it was Monday and almost started getting ready for work lol
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :teehee:........My wife did that too, last night. She thought that today was Monday, and she was saying how she wasn't going to be able to do a few things that she wanted to do...because she had to work today:giggle:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to get both my knees done at some point says my Doc, hence the power walks/bike and weight loss plan (27.5 lbs so far)
not only do I feel better with more energy...I will be ready for the procedures. I want to put it off as long as possible because I am thinking of having them both done at the same time.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quiet day today, Kev?
Na......(I don't think so :huh: ). One of my BIL's (one of wife's sister's husband), had to have surgery this past Wednesday to remove a LARGE (tumor or growth) from his liver (Tested before surgery and NOT cancerous, Thank God). He got home from the hospital yesterday, so we may go stop up for a visit. Also.....My BFF's family is having a SURPRISE :confetti: party/picnic, for her Step-Mom's 60th B-day. She wants me to come, because my friend's step-sister said that I'm family, and I should be there. It would be fun to go.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to get both my knees done at some point says my Doc, hence the power walks/bike and weight loss plan (27.5 lbs so far)
not only do I feel better with more energy...I will be ready for the procedures. I want to put it off as long as possible because I am thinking of having them both done at the same time.
Will they actually allow you to have both done at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors