Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night Mark & Vapin and everyone:wave:<3
tumblr_onol6ykbUS1tjjzxpo1_500.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning. Well.....Yesterday SUCKED! :gaah: Had to replace the water pump, serp. belt and thermostat in my car. This was about a 4 hr. job. Once we got everything back together.........We find out that the NEW thermostat is defective :headbang:. Needless to say.....I missed going to the party yesterday :(. Got home at 5pm, ate dinner, and then I felt like crap, so I just sat on the couch for the evening. I've been awake since 3:15am....So today isn't lookin' so hot either. Figures :wait:. Hope everybody's Monday is better than mine is looking to be :tantrum:.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning. Well.....Yesterday SUCKED! :gaah: Had to replace the water pump, serp. belt and thermostat in my car. This was about a 4 hr. job. Once we got everything back together.........We find out that the NEW thermostat is defective :headbang:. Needless to say.....I missed going to the party yesterday :(. Got home at 5pm, ate dinner, and then I felt like crap, so I just sat on the couch for the evening. I've been awake since 3:15am....So today isn't lookin' so hot either. Figures :wait:. Hope everybody's Monday is better than mine is looking to be :tantrum:.
Sorry that happened Kevin. That really sucks.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Kev. :wave: I hope your day improves. Sounds like you need a weekend to recover from your weekend.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors