Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doin good Jimi, storms finally got out of here for a while, How about you? Getting used to that new computer?
I am glad to hear the storms passed by, I am doing pretty good today, Sometime I'll have to PM you and tell you the story if you want.
Yes I am starting to get the hang of the new computer, W10 is so much different. I am still working on it.:)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks. :wave:
A nice day here today, sunny with a breeze, a little humid, I did a little ground work around my tomatoes. I'm going to take it easy today and stay off my leg as much as I can, I have the Farmer's Market tomorrow. Two of my friends are going to give me a hand tomorrow. My dogs love days like this, I'm going to toss tennis balls a little later, they love it.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! At work for a few more hours then it's the drive home. Storms supposed to come back but I hope it's not to bad on the way home. Was just told I'm going to have to go to Germany for three or four weeks for work. Not real enthused about that. I'd rather have the training in Boca any day. Have a good night and see ya tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors