Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sue is doing ok. With the weather getting warmer, she will have her knee surgery sometime next month.
That's great news, Pete! It's been warm here as well and looking for temps in the low 80's over the next few days. The bad news is the pollen count has been in the mid to high 2000's range and my sinus' feel every bit of it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!!:wave:<3
tumblr_o618ycxocM1vn7qnuo1_1280_zpsu51sjbww.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2: It's been a busy morning. Took the neighbor down the road to ER. He had a stroke 2 months ago and was doubled oven in pain. He wasn't going to go to the doctor, so his wife called me to see if he would go for me. I finally got him to go. He is a good friend so I got lucky. He will turn 80 in June.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2: It's been a busy morning. Took the neighbor down the road to ER. He had a stroke 2 months ago and was doubled oven in pain. He wasn't going to go to the doctor, so his wife called me to see if he would go for me. I finally got him to go. He is a good friend so I got lucky. He will turn 80 in June.
You are a god send to many Pete, it's wonderful how much you help the people around you<3:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors