Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all, it's ANZAC day here. For those who who want to know that's Australian and New Zealand Army Corps.
View attachment 80481
My Uncle

Robert Laurence Binyon
'For the Fallen'
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
Morning Whis :wave:. Glad to hear that you got there without any problems :hug:.
Good morning Whiskey<3:hug::wave::coffee:
Good Morning all:coffee2:
Morning everyone ! Got nights this week so I'll be on the Mark schedule lol. Hope you all have a good day !
Good morning, Breazy_Com. See you later.
Good morning all:wave:<3

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll love it, nice brushed finish, I can really feel the buck and boost in power mode, compared to my Cuboid a big difference in the way it fires. A deluxe version of the Predator, the Smart Mode works great for TC/SS.

I really enjoy using my Evic Minis and dig being able to put my nick and logo on the screen. I have four
so when in the market for something to replace the two Tesla tc 80's that died on me
(dropped one in the toilet, the other died from a leaky tank) I decided to go with another
Joyetech and that bronze color won me over.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really enjoy using my Evic Minis and dig being able to put my nick and logo on the screen. I have four
so when in the market for something to replace the two Tesla tc 80's that died on me
(dropped one in the toilet, the other died from a leaky tank) I decided to go with another
Joyetech and that bronze color won me over.
I got the Silver, Joyetech makes good products, I'm a fan of their Chip.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors