Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 85*F here right now. I think that it hit 90*F earlier today :eek:. When I got home, my wife says to me...."Why are you sweaty?.....You have A/C in your car now. I said....."A/C......Na....I just opened all the windows and the sunroof and drove home FAST:cloud:"......:teehee:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 85*F here right now. I think that it hit 90*F earlier today :eek:. When I got home, my wife says to me...."Why are you sweaty?.....You have A/C in your car now. I said....."A/C......Na....I just opened all the windows and the sunroof and drove home FAST:cloud:"......:teehee:.
We hit about 81 here, starting to cool just a little....Sun roof....NICE!!!!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Hot as Hell out all over lol. It's the damn humidity that gets ya. So waiting to see if the F1 storm with the kid intensifies or dissipates. Lots of other stuff going on also. Oh well such is life I guess. See you guys in the am !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Evening everyone ! Hot as Hell out all over lol. It's the damn humidity that gets ya. So waiting to see if the F1 storm with the kid intensifies or dissipates. Lots of other stuff going on also. Oh well such is life I guess. See you guys in the am !

Good evening, Breazy_Com :wave:
Keep the faith... Keep kicking... Keep cool and I'll keep praying.
See ya on the flip side :wave:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Kevin, do you know any juice that taste like winston?
Sorry Pete :(. Best advice that I could give ya......Try Vistavapors.com and look at the different tobacco juices that they have there. They are very reasonable for price, and you could order smaller samples to try them. I use their "Choice Tobacco". It's like a light cigarette.....but they DO have stronger tobacco flavors there too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is good :) Hoping and will Pray for a good day tomorrow for all three of ya's :hug: Plus, for the Daddy to keep calm :teehee:
me too
gJMfETr.gif
Thanks<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors