Become a Patron!

Whistling baby beast coil

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yo guys. I bought a couple of t8's for my baby beast from a local shop, and the one I've been using is a whistler. As far as function goes, it's spot on, probably better than the one that came with the tank. But that noise is getting on my nerves. I'm about a week in, I'm figuring between a third to half of its life expectancy. So I'm not sure if it's worth trying to fix now or not.

Has anyone ever had a coil whistle, and if so, what was your solution?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah I've had whistlers. The only thing to do, in my opinion, is just go with it until you need to replace the coil. I think its funny. Fiance can hear me vaping across the yard, roughly an acre and a half away, if I'm vaping on the porch. :giggle:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I have the air on mine in a certain position mine whistle so I move the air a bit more or a bit less and it stops mine is very fine line to get it to stop, Picky little Tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are not alone.....mine whistles, too. We'll see when I change it if it's a fluke or they all whistle.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine only whistle if I use them with really small air holes. If I open them up just a little more, no sound.

VU Sponsors