Become a Patron!

White chocolate chip cookie

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been browsing and enjoying your recipes for a while so though the least I could do is share one of mine so let me know what you all think

FA Raspberry 3%
SA white choc 3%
Ace 1.5%
Ethol mytol 1.5%
FA cookie 1%

Both the acerpreplyine and Ethol mytol are pre prepared I make up 100 ml of each 1%Ethol mytol is diluted in pg. 2% Ace.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing you're referring to Ethyl Maltol but what is acerpreplyine? I couldn't place it and The Google never heard of it other than this recipe at VU. Also, what vendor is SA?

It's great that you're contributing but, in the vernacular, WTH?

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SA is Selecta Roma and I completely miss spelt Acetophenone

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah, keep it simple..lol
scary sounding chemicals not so good..
tastey flavors, tell me more!

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Acetophenone is a sigma aldrich product

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After googling that word, it doesn't sound like something I want in my lungs. :(

ETA: As a flavoring it gives an almond flavor?

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Acetophenone is available at TPA with reservations for use.

Cool on a supplier that's seldom mentioned. How did you happen to choose them?.

Vape on, hound01.

ETA: Supplier;s smallest size is 58ml. Are these safe for vaping?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wanted to come back an apologize for my comment, it seemed rude. If I look at it from the standpoint of maybe tasting like an almond flavoring, then I can definitely see that this would be a tasty mix. White Chocolate and Rasperries are always a winner.

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Acetophenone is commonly used in dy3 dy4 flavored tobaccos so it's nothing to worry about no goon on its own but enhances flavors quite well

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spent a bit of time working for decadent vapours so I know my way around what's safe and what's not all the flavoring I use are tested to make sure there are no nasty surprises entering our lungs

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also forgot to mention it doesn't taste like almond at all you could simplify it and remove the ace and ethyl mytol it's still good but not as good

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New flvaorings are always of interest to DIYers, but regarding Sélectarôme, hound01, you didn't clarify regarding the safety of their liquids for use in e-liquids. I see they are located in France but there doesn't seem to be any information regarding a chemical analysis nor the French equivalent of an MSDS, even from their site map. I err a bit on the cavallier side with regard to flavorings but would like a little insight regarding basic ingredients in my personal concoctions.

There also seems to be no information regarding the purchase of Sélectarôme products on their website but then I'm not anxious to pay shipping from France on 58ml containers. Is there a stateside vendor who offers smaller bottles who might also offer information regarding inhalation safety?

Thank you in advance for satisfying a natural curiosity! :)

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Decadent use alot of there flavors all are sent for testing at independent Labs I'm no chemist so I couldn't give you any form of breakdown with regards to there molecular structure only there safe and very yummy lol

shynsly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe hound is referring to: Acetyl Pyrazine.....

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It has a kinda nutty flavor on its own

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, assuming the flavorings are excellent and safe, is there someplace to buy smaller than 58ml containers and do so without paying shipping from France?

Y'know, for the little guys and DIYers? I'm always game to try something new. :)

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Decadent sell them as there own flavor they do 10ml upwards

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decadent sell them as there own flavor they do 10ml upwards

Thank you, hound01. You may have made my day!

It is my understanding that DV Absinthe Flavour Concentrate is the best on the planet. I have been trying to obtain some some, initially from Liberty Flights before they moved operations to the UK, then looking into ordering directly from DV (although [and I can be frivolous when obtaining flavors] shipping makes that option prohibitive). If their concentrates are actually Sélectarôme products , that provedes yet another avenue of pursuit. So, is that the case?

If so, and I score, I will owe you. And I come through.:cool:

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The absinthe is a mix it's FA liquorice and I honistly can't remember the the name of the absinthe. The absinthe was not from any of the main suppliers who are the flavor appreciate. Flavor art. Selectarome and blends.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, shit. That's
The absinthe is a mix it's FA liquorice and I honistly can't remember the the name of the absinthe. The absinthe was not from any of the main suppliers who are the flavor appreciate. Flavor art. Selectarome and blends.

Well, that's unfortunate but thank you for your 'insider's' response. A direct order of 50 ml from DV is about $18. WIth freight, my cost for goes up to about $37 for that same 50ML bottle. And one of these days, out of complete frustration, I may just place the order but I'd have to have a cash infusion to justify it. Correction: there's no justifying this hobby.

Out of future interest, which of the DV flavorings are Sélectarôme products? You sure sound like a believer early in this thread. :)

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's where it get complicated DV flavors are seldom only one there mostly combinations of several flavors and different suppliers they use FA and SA strawberry ow and don't forget cappella

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's where it get complicated DV flavors are seldom only one there mostly combinations of several flavors and different suppliers they use FA and SA strawberry ow and don't forget cappella

So, you're saying DV blends it's own flavors from other vendors flavorings?

hound01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes there flavors are blended from multiple flavors and vendors that's why it's so hard to clone there flavors. They really are one of the best in the biz

VU Sponsors