Become a Patron!

White Chocolate Mint Swirl

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In The Spirit Of Christmas :)

Mixed at 40pg/60vg (Bull City Flavor brand) with 0.5mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: 1-3 days

All I do is a warm water bath for a few minutes to thin the VG and then shake the living mess out of it. Adjust air flow and wattage to your liking. Using my Avocado RDTA I've been vaping it at between 25 and 30 watts using medium air flow. Your mileage may vary depending on your setup.

13.5% Total Flavoring

----------------------------------------------------
5% FW Crème De Menthe
3% CAP Peppermint
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% FW White Chocolate (use up to 2% if it's not enough for you)
1% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% TFA Toasted Marshmallow (Optional. Sub any other marshmallow you like)
----------------------------------------------------

If you don't have FW White Chocolate and you like another brand such as TFA then use it. Personally TFA White Chocolate smells and tastes like black pepper to me no matter what % I use. Same goes for the Crème De Menthe. Use whatever brand you like and at whatever % is appropriate for the brand. I find FW Crème De Menthe to be my favorite. It is creamier than TFA or Flavorah. I'm not sure how much it will change the flavor using subs. If you have all the brands I used, then I'm confident you will enjoy this vape.

EDITED: Added note that I forgot to include on FW White Chocolate above.

EDITED 1/29/17: Added 1% TFA Toasted Marshmallow. I'm testing another batch with 2%

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried this yet?

I'd like some feedback on this if someone has. Out of the few peppermint type juices I've tried, this is the best I've had so if you have all of the brands of flavors I used Rudi and you like the way peppermint patties taste, you will like this especially after 3+ days when it starts coming together and gets creamier. Though for me it is good to go after day 1 :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have all the brands I used, then I'm confident you will enjoy this vape.

I don't have all those particular brands of flavors, but your posting did remind me to make up my vape version of a popular Wisconsin supper club cocktail known as a Grasshopper. Thanks!

Similar to... http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/grasshopper-ice-cream-cocktail-recipe.html ...but with a alcoholic kicker. :drunk:

3.5% TPA Creme De Menthe
1.4% TPA Mint Candy
4.0% Cap VBIC
1.7% FA Brandy
1.0% FA Sweet Cream
1.0% Koolada

Sometimes I have also added either 1% TPA Double Chocolate clear or Molinberry Glamour Chocolate 2.5%.

Ron
---
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."- Jack London

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have all those particular brands of flavors, but your posting did remind me to make up my vape version of a popular Wisconsin supper club cocktail known as a Grasshopper. Thanks!

Those grasshoppers are excellent. I've made them very close to exactly the same way at the link you posted. Damn things are addicting :D I'll have to mix your recipe. Just checked my stock and I was thinking I didn't have FA Brandy, but I do so I'll give it a go. Thanks!

P.S. Just checked my stock again and I also have both of the chocolates and it gives me a reason to try the Molinberry Glamour Chocolate. I've yet to open it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checked my stock and I was thinking I didn't have FA Brandy, but I do so I'll give it a go. Thanks!

If you found the Brandy, maybe a bottle of FA Butterscotch is nearby to make some Buttershot vape juice? :D

I like ...
3% FA Butterscotch
2% FA Brandy
.5% INW Caramel.(Optional)

Burp :bingo:

Ron
---
"If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon."- W. C. Fields

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you found the Brandy, maybe a bottle of FA Butterscotch is nearby to make some Buttershot vape juice?

Looks like another good one and yes I do have FA Butterscotch. Love the real mixed drink also....another fave of mine. No INW Caramel, but I do have Flavorah, FA, and just about every other popular brand of caramel. Also have Flavorah's Butterscotch which is excellent.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No INW Caramel, but I do have Flavorah, FA, and just about every other popular brand of caramel. Also have Flavorah's Butterscotch which is excellent.

The amount of caramel I use is small, but I find it adds just a little bit of body and flavor complexity I get when I sip the real thing. I don't think which brand of Caramel flavor makes much of a difference.

Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to add a note to this. After a 3 week steep with a batch I made, this mix doesn't change much. It still has a great flavor and maybe very slightly creamier and very slightly less minty. I've only vaped it using my Avocado RDTA so I have no idea what it might be like in anything else.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just adding another note. I went ahead and tried this with TFA Crème De Menthe for the heck of it and it is not as good. Not even close in my opinion. For anyone that wants to try this I highly recommend using FW Crème De Menthe. It's vapable and not bad using the TFA brand, but FW is much better for this.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors