Become a Patron!

White Lotus Cream

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
The juice itself is white lotus by way of the dragon. Ive figured out the fruit side. The cream side is a sweetish cream thats very full of flavor but doesnt nake the fruits.
Not a yogurt cream, flavor, almost like a pudding or consistent flavoring towards that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The juice itself is white lotus by way of the dragon. Ive figured out the fruit side. The cream side is a sweetish cream thats very full of flavor but doesnt nake the fruits.
Not a yogurt cream, flavor, almost like a pudding or consistent flavoring towards that.

It might be a custard of some brand. BTW, when you have figured it out, don't forget to share. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe TFA nectarine, TFA or FA papaya, and FV vanilla custard, which really doesn't taste like custard at all by the standards we're all accustomed to, just a heavy, sweet, vanilla cream.

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, thats me. I found the fruit percentages just not the cream side. Its auite delicious uf you ever get a chance to try it

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds delicious! Gonna have to invest in some nectarine and concoct something.... ;)

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
The strong flavor profile will make you doubt its only 75/25, 60/40. Woo it was so good

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Im going to be working on a version. I think its a matter of looking at previpus fruit/creams and improvising. Im seeimg alot of 5% bav cream with <2% em/cotton candy drops and/or vanillin 10% with sweetner drops
Ill post it up when I sit down tonight

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Waiting for steep, I tried it today and its nothing to special. Will rewick tonight and see if it makes a difference

VU Sponsors