Become a Patron!

White Lotus Recipe

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Looking to replicated Way Of the Dragon- White Lotus recipe. Apricot, Papaya and Nectarine. Hoping to see if anyone has any Frankenstein ideas for it. Thanks for reading!!

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
I bought the stuff on a whim at a B&M and wowza! They didn't have a lot of fruit blends and my favorite was always Beetlejuice, but they didn't carry it. He told me to try White Lotus instead and yeah..instantly became my daily driver until now..i'm almost empty.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never tried this juice so I am working strictly from the flavor profile and a couple reviews.

You can try this as a starting point and work it from there... Enjoy and happy mixing!!

TFA Coconut Extra 0.5%
TFA Nectarine 2.5%
TFA Pineapple 1%
TFA Apricot 4%
TFA Papaya 0.25%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 2% (optional, I put it in everything lol)

Last edited:

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Care about the baddies? and J3rian, did want to point out two consistencies. Through reviews, it had been said that apricot is the main base of the recipe. Also, the exhale on this, the vanilla/cream. I cant explain it, but its not cake-ish. The smell on this juice though.. is outstanding. it'll be surprising to figure its vg/pg base. !! Finally have some direction!

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
just placed the order for my missing ingredients, but if you guys haven't tried white lotus.. its fantastic, i'm trying to replicate it because its a premium juice, 30ml for $19.99. If we can get it down, no doubt it will be an adv.

VU Sponsors